SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    three turning their lives around in college town ( thugs get caught)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

three turning their lives around in college town ( thugs get caught) Login/Join 
posted
http://www.thegazette.com/subj...new-charges-20180306

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Daivon and Dimione, your spacecraft awaits you to take you home to Planet Dwong.

The ill-named Victor gets a name-change to Loser, and he can stay and take the rap for the rest of you.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

tac

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There are black people in Iowa?

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

A lot have fled Crook County, Illinois for Iowa. Lower cost of living and being close enough to flee back to the 'hood in case the heat catches up to them...

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"If convicted, men could face up to nine years in prison"

I am sure that will happen.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
6 against 1. That is the typical scenario.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes they live in Ames where they have a football program. Here are the demographics:

As of the census of 2000,[16] there were 50,731 people, 18,085 households, and 8,970 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,352.3 people per square mile (908.1/km²). There were 18,757 housing units at an average density of 869.7 per square mile (335.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 87.34% White, 7.70% Asian, 2.65% African American, 0.04% Native American, 0.76% Pacific Islander and other races, and 1.36% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.98% of the population.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6 months probation and 1 year suspended.....max.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
aren't they just special

I hope they get slammed away for a very long time

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:

A lot have fled Crook County, Illinois for Iowa. Lower cost of living and being close enough to flee back to the 'hood in case the heat catches up to them...

precisely !

Iowa city is a haven for cook county people to come and take advantage of the low income housing .

they will put five adults and 6 kids in to a 3 bd rm 2 bath house for $590.00 per month.

I forget the name but they are a ________ city

I should add that this is a case of the few spoiling it for the many

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Davenport has a large, er...diverse population, many of whom left Chicago to collect welfare benefits in IA. Some get listed on the county www site:

http://www.scottcountyiowa.us/...es.php?comdate=today

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so were these three on the Dean's List?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
so were these three on the Dean's List?

Ha! I saw nothing in the article to suggest they were students at the Univ of Iowa or any school.

However, on the off chance they were honor students, the arrests might reduce their chances of getting into medical school.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it would not surprise me if the U of Iowa has an "agreement " with the local press,
that they would not mention an affiliation with criminals .

I am trying to find out why they are in Iowa City at all , but nothing yet.
https://www.press-citizen.com/...ent-arrest/70266436/

SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Daivon and Dimione, your spacecraft awaits you to take you home to Planet Dwong.

The ill-named Victor gets a name-change to Loser, and he can stay and take the rap for the rest of you.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

tac

Victors Mama must have been sober when she named him. The other two, not so much!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sanctuary city , thats what I could not remember