SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Arizona Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Attacked ‘Bullshit’ Stay-At-Home Moms For ‘Leeching Off Their Husbands’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Attacked ‘Bullshit’ Stay-At-Home Moms For ‘Leeching Off Their Husbands’ Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Politics aside, maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd have a hard time respecting anyone that uses the language she does in a public forum. I cuss with the best of them but not in a public setting or mixed company.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
In the Arizona I once knew, this woman would be so far down in the polls, you’d need a flashlight to find her.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Ignorant bitch.

My job is pretty stressful, but staying at home with my 2 and 4yr old is much worse. Leeching, my ass.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Despite efforts to mobilize the lgbtq and “ immigrant” vote, Arizona is still a pretty red state. Which is why I moved here from New York a few years ago. While there may be some support for sinema in the urban districts and liberal enclaves like Tucson and flagstaff beyond that I doubt she would get any support at all. Finished my Arizona mail in ballot today. Most 2A advocates in AZ wanted Kelli Ward ( lost to McSally in the primary) and many are calling her a female McCain clone, but she is the best option by far

Posts: 3268 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Ignorant bitch.

My job is pretty stressful, but staying at home with my 2 and 4yr old is much worse. Leeching, my ass.

Truly. This leftist bitch has no idea how tough motherhood is. Mad

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Most 2A advocates in AZ wanted Kelli Ward ( lost to McSally in the primary) and many are calling her a female McCain clone, but she is the best option by far

Yep. If I was an Arizona voter I would have supported Kelli Ward in the primary as well.
But in the general, it's a binary choice... McSally or the GDC.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Most 2A advocates in AZ wanted Kelli Ward ( lost to McSally in the primary) and many are calling her a female McCain clone, but she is the best option by far

Yep. If I was an Arizona voter I would have supported Kelli Ward in the primary as well.
But in the general, it's a binary choice... McSally or the GDC.

Maybe Kelli Ward gets the seat filled for this year by Jon Kyl.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Ignorant bitch.

That ain't no joke. As hard as life is on the ship, my wife's job of taking care of our daughter 24/7 by herself for weeks to a month at a time I believe is much harder and much more stressful.

Of course, I make her believe that every day at sea is like the scene in The Perfect Storm when they make the run for home through the storm. Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are daily non stop TV ads for this nutty Democrat, sometimes every 10 minutes.

Sinema is now being endorsed by two major newspapers: Phoenix Arizona Republic and Tucson Daily Star. She's being billed as a "Moderate" or an "Independent".

Past film clips of Sinema ridiculing Arizona residents are being labeled by Democrats as "lies".

The results of next Tuesday election will be interesting.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sinema could win. That's appalling.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Sinema could win. That's appalling.

Those of us who can't vote in that election are praying fervently for that not to happen.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The huge amount of money behind Sinema ($20mil) and where it comes from...

https://votesmart.org/candidat...28338/kyrsten-sinema

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Shit, part of the reason we moved out of commiefornia was to be able to afford the luxury of my wife staying at home to raise our kids. It has made life infinitely easier on so many levels.
Sinema is delusional, and has zero clue about life.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
If the local media won't cover it that should be in an ad playing around the clock.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a tight race down here for a Senate seat in Arizona and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema latest ad is getting national attention....

Sinema is a rabid Democrat and she NOW supports Trump sending 5,000 troops to our southern border.

Her ads headlined her as an "Independent" or a "Moderate" who will work "across the isle".

Last week she supported sanctuary cities, open borders and amnesty.

Stay tuned to what "Barbie Flipflop" says next.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
It's a tight race down here for a Senate seat in Arizona...
How can anyone possibly know this?

Explain this to me, please. Explain how anyone can know the distribution of votes before the results are tallied.

Don't even mention polls of any kind, because that propaganda is of no use.

The fact of the matter is that we cannot know who will win and by what margin, until the votes are tallied, and yet, every election cycle, we allow ourselves to be influenced by leftist propaganda and plain old wild-ass guesses, primarily based upon the desires of the individual taking the WAG.

Ridiculous

Here's a novel idea. See what you think of this:

We wait for the official results.

Huh? How's that? Pretty radical thinking, I know.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
It's a tight race down here for a Senate seat in Arizona...
How can anyone possibly know this?

Explain this to me, please. Explain how anyone can know the distribution of votes before the results are tallied.

Don't even mention polls of any kind, because that propaganda is of no use.

The fact of the matter is that we cannot know who will win and by what margin, until the votes are tallied, and yet, every election cycle, we allow ourselves to be influenced by leftist propaganda and plain old wild-ass guesses, primarily based upon the desires of the individual taking the WAG.

Ridiculous

Here's a novel idea. See what you think of this:

We wait for the official results.

Huh? How's that? Pretty radical thinking, I know.

Yeah, I know I screwed up by listening to the local MEDIA in this heavy Democrat county.

The MEDIA made me do it.

I MUST resist listening to the MEDIA.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Holy cats. The woman must be convinced that she's losing, and losing so badly that she'll ignore the Dem dogma that supporting the use of troops to control the border will turn off Hispanic voters. What are the odds that she's hip enough to know the difference between Mexican American voters and Honduran American voters?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my "heart of hearts", I believe that Martha McSally has strong support in the state of Az. There is a very large military presence in Az., and that won't hurt her either.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post