SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nuclear Stupidity, and absolutely no remorse
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nuclear Stupidity, and absolutely no remorse Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
More on the blonde see you next Tuesday from the video...

Guess what...surprisingly she didn't turn her life around

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/lo...-20141024-story.html

quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Wow, no guilt, no remorse. They truly seem incapable of understanding what they did was wrong or why. Little sociopaths, feel sorry for whomever crosses their path.

No guilt, no remorse, and apparently no fear of the legal system.
Caning seems justified in this case.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I ever saw folks that needed a good ass whooping on a regular basis, there they are.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
One of these ninnies ended up going to prison in 2014 for probation violations. Some people never learn.

Folks in the Palm Beach area should know that Stephanie Woods, one of the two thieves in the video in the OP and referenced in afmel's link will be getting out of a Florida prison sometime in early 2018.

She got 6 years, five months in prison on the probation violations, and with credit for time served is due out in the next nine months.

Among her many accolades are:

- 2009 felony charges, which involved robbing a man of prescription drugs in Palm Beach Gardens
- associating with someone "engaged in criminal activity"
- robbery with a firearm
- kidnapping.

Keep an eye open for this one. She'll re-offend soon. Hopefully, she try an armed citizen.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31431 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
So Judge Smith decided to show her mercy because she is addicted to three things: drugs, horribly bad boys and publicity.

What could go wrong?

Judges like this need to be hauled out to answer to the public when the "mercy" they show ends up destroying or ending some innocent person's life.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I tend to think these two girls are lost now. I mean, I think it is way too late in their young lives to be taught anything related to morality. They're now set to go through life thinking in terms of getting what ever they want, and to Hell with everybody else.

Our justice system will probably coddle them right into a murder conviction eventually.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
From watching the video Sig2340 posted, she faced two life sentences for kidnapping and armed robbery and she had a lengthy list of violations before this. The judge gives her inpatient drug treatment, followed by 2 years house arrest, and then probation?

This woman's behavior was learned from years of no consequences for her actions. Forget 2nd chances, she had 5th, 6th, and 7ths. Not just this last judge, but the others before her as well failed the citizens of Florida.

Posts: 10914 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
How could you listen to the two of them and not want to smack them into next week. See you next Tuesday is exactly correct.

Posts: 3449 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Stealing a Girl Scout's money, all so you can go and spend $10+ on some shit ass Starbucks coffee concoction. Holy fuck! I feel so sorry for anyone that has to deal with that level of selfishness and I absolutely think that someone like that needs to be taken out back and re-educated using a horse whip, car antenna, or 4' length of garden hose (dealers choice).

Hose filled with lead....

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
notice neither of these nitwits even mentioned their parents being angry with them....weird huh?

Parents? Their parents are likely their best friends rather than a mother and father which is also a big part of the problem with today's youth, particularly these two sociopaths.

(big assumption there that there's both a mother and father)

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Who raises these people?

Public schools.

And there in lies the problem. People expect the school system to teach these children right from wrong when it is the parents job to do it. The school system can only reinforce the values taught by the parents.

Especially when the concept of right and wrong has been so destroyed in the public schools.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107514 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of these ninnies ended up going to prison in 2014 for probation violations. Some people never learn.

Yes, nice to see she really had the book thrown at her. 6 years for armed robbery. Frown

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Burlap sack. River.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That piece of garbage,her parents and the judge need a good beat down. This is what is wrong with society-there is no accountability and gosh forbid a judge does it. Wouldn't want to ruin a 19 y/o's life who can change their life around.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I used to tell my rebellious eldest that if he did not discipline himself, the world would do it for him. This girl will end up face down in a ditch if she doesn't figure it out and quickly. All I hear from her is selfishness.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I believe this is the red-head...

https://bustednewspaper.com/fl...-223000/#prettyPhoto

March 24th, 2017 arrest photo...

Or maybe this one...

http://lakeworthbusted.com/201...iana-zeltser-booked/

October 4th, 2017...

UPDATE: adding "1 year later" video that identifies the red-head...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgU5er0I-x4

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Hopefully when she ends up back in prison, it's because she showed up at the judge's house instead of someone else's, with her bad boyfriend and a gun. And some zip ties. For one last chance. Karma is truly a bitch.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
This is ultimately why I stopped practicing law. I was a criminal defense attorney and seeing these types of people over and over was more than I could handle.

We knew from the first video that these two were shit bags and should just go to jail for life, but our system is a joke. We need to step up and remove people like this from our society. They are broken, ruined. There is is no rehabilitation g these types, but we keep putting them back out on the street and act confused as to why we live in a violent society.

I left practicing, moved to a small city and left all that garbage behind me. Now I raise my family in a quiet suburb where I never have to see people like those two again.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

Yes, nice to see she really had the book thrown at her. 6 years for armed robbery. Frown

No. She was given 6 years for violating the PROBATION she received for armed robbery and kidnapping for which she was eligible for two life sentences. The video Sig2340 posted shows the sentencing for the armed robbery and kidnapping.

Posts: 10914 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart.

Posts: 10743 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post