SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Karma! Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice. THanks for the chance.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's purty, please count me in

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
I'm kinda picky, but that's a nice watch.

Please count me in & thank you for the possibility.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That watch looks awesome! Please include me.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance please!

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In for a shot, thank you!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!
A fine looking watch. Blue/Navy just seem to be perfect colors for quite a few watches.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gorgeous watch, please count me in. Thanks.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Put me in please! Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Kindly include me please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I'm in, and thanks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Please count me in for this one. Thanks.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat. Thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
That is sharp!! Please include me as well!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post