SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our wedding pictures are finally back!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our wedding pictures are finally back! Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
So much happiness, congrats!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Great pictures! Congratulations

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Nice pics...however, I'm sorta disappointed that there's no cat pics...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! May you both make each other very happy.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

I know Frown Look closer at the picture of me and the groomsmen pulling our pant legs up though (cat socks)

::edit::

I guess you can't really make them out. Here's the two pair I kept, to give you an idea

best images for websites

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures. Congrats. You're a lucky guy. Looks to me like she is too good for you

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Great photos! Congrats to you both!

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

I know Frown Look closer at the picture of me and the groomsmen pulling our pant legs up though (cat socks)

::edit::

I guess you can't really make them out. Here's the two pair I kept, to give you an idea

Ha! I did notice them! Very nice!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Congrats again.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and god bless. Beautiful couple.

It's been 14 years next month for me and my wife is still bent about having to do the names for the assigned seating for the reception on the little cards herself the night before with her BFF. Apparently it wasn't in the contract and she thought it was.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Congratulations and god bless. Beautiful couple.

It's been 14 years next month for me and my wife is still bent about having to do the names for the assigned seating for the reception on the little cards herself the night before with her BFF. Apparently it wasn't in the contract and she thought it was.

Heidis a bit of a control freak. She basically handed the wedding planner a check and said "step aside". Everything turned out absolutely perfect, in my opinion. Her and her mom made the olive oil table gift things (no idea what they're called), the arbor, she had a vision and it turned out exactly how she wanted it to (there were impending thunder storms that day, they held off and it was perfectly clear and sunny, but not too hot.. mid/low 70s). I'm a pretty anal guy, and there's nothing I would have changed about the wedding (maybe less time with the photographer and video guy, and more time enjoying the wedding)

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes!

Be happy and enjoy life!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38647 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats, well done.
As a cat fancier,really like the socks. Smile
Cherish each day you and and your bride share.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! I wish you much happiness!

Posts: 4809 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
You two look fantastic together. Congrats!

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great, Hope you are very happy.

The pic with the two boys...they look like my two grandsons who happen to be spending the week here since I took them to the Tri state gun club picnic on Sat.
I showed the pic to both of the boys and they thought it was them but could not remember going to that wedding. Remarkable how much they look alike. If it was just one, but both.

Good luck, be happy, stay in love.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Nice pics!

Did you have to yell at your photographer who was going to make you late to your own reception? Big Grin

2012 - were in the woods post ceremony at some old chapel in Limerick, PA and the reception was in Reading and she kept going on and on and on, finally I had to put my foot down and say "wrap this up now, please!"

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I wish you both the best.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post