SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pay it forward Karma: Band of Brothers **Winner is sig229-SAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay it forward Karma: Band of Brothers **Winner is sig229-SAS Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted

In March, Jim Shugart offered up a Karma on BOB, and I was fortunate enough to win it. Jim then proceeded to do everything in his power to delay shipping my karma, even going to the point of breaking a few ribs. Procrastinator.

Anyhoo, I digress. I told Jim that after I'd watched it, I would return to this forum and pay it forward by offering it up as a Karma to another forum member. I would like to see the recipient pay it forward at a later date once they've had a chance to binge watch it like I did (had it a month now, watched it all in the last day and a half).

Great to watch, hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let's say that I keep it open for 5 days, just for grins, so will run the karmanator (if'n I can figure out how that works) on the evening of the 20th. Must have a working email in your profile. Thanks Jim, it was greatly appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slabsides45,

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I haven't seen it yet and in will pass it on when done

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I also have not seen the whole series.
Count me in, please.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at this, which I would also re karma. Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please include me in this karma.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Me too please!

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Please add my name....My Late FIL was at the Battle of Bastogne....Will pass it forward as well.....Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me. (Just funnin' Big Grin )

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
Please add my name....My Late FIL was at the Battle of Bastogne....Will pass it forward as well.....Zebulon

After watching the episode dealing with Bastogne, I still cannot imagine what those men went through. Hard as nails, those guys.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Haven't seen it, and would be happy to rekarma when done...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
What a cool idea, wonder how long it will take to make the rounds of SF members?

Please count me in !

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
24 hours left, folks. Last call!

-Dr. Adrian Rogers

posted Hide Post
Slab - Please include me and if Karmanator picks me please send this series to Zebulon in my place....Thanks. Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
And the winner is... sig229-SAS! Congrats, will send you an email and ship it out asap!!

-Dr. Adrian Rogers