SIGforum
Pay it forward Karma: Band of Brothers **Winner is sig229-SAS

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3800055044

April 15, 2018, 09:51 PM
slabsides45
Pay it forward Karma: Band of Brothers **Winner is sig229-SAS

In March, Jim Shugart offered up a Karma on BOB, and I was fortunate enough to win it. Jim then proceeded to do everything in his power to delay shipping my karma, even going to the point of breaking a few ribs. Procrastinator.

Anyhoo, I digress. I told Jim that after I'd watched it, I would return to this forum and pay it forward by offering it up as a Karma to another forum member. I would like to see the recipient pay it forward at a later date once they've had a chance to binge watch it like I did (had it a month now, watched it all in the last day and a half).

Great to watch, hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Let's say that I keep it open for 5 days, just for grins, so will run the karmanator (if'n I can figure out how that works) on the evening of the 20th. Must have a working email in your profile. Thanks Jim, it was greatly appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slabsides45,

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 15, 2018, 09:55 PM
Lord Vaalic
Please count me in, I haven't seen it yet and in will pass it on when done

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
April 16, 2018, 05:45 AM
rbert0005
I also have not seen the whole series.
Count me in, please.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.
April 16, 2018, 07:45 AM
Ricardokid11
I'd like a chance at this, which I would also re karma. Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

April 16, 2018, 02:13 PM
GT-40DOC
Yes please include me in this karma.
April 16, 2018, 02:14 PM
1967Goat
Me too please!
April 16, 2018, 08:00 PM
Zebulon
Please add my name....My Late FIL was at the Battle of Bastogne....Will pass it forward as well.....Zebulon
April 16, 2018, 08:14 PM
Jim Shugart
Great karma! Please include me. (Just funnin' Big Grin )

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
April 17, 2018, 01:43 PM
slabsides45
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
Please add my name....My Late FIL was at the Battle of Bastogne....Will pass it forward as well.....Zebulon

After watching the episode dealing with Bastogne, I still cannot imagine what those men went through. Hard as nails, those guys.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 17, 2018, 02:21 PM
SBrooks
Count me in please. Haven't seen it, and would be happy to rekarma when done...

------------------
SBrooks
April 17, 2018, 04:22 PM
sig229-SAS
What a cool idea, wonder how long it will take to make the rounds of SF members?

Please count me in !
April 19, 2018, 01:29 PM
slabsides45
24 hours left, folks. Last call!

-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 19, 2018, 07:23 PM
sigarmsp226
Slab - Please include me and if Karmanator picks me please send this series to Zebulon in my place....Thanks. Mark
April 20, 2018, 10:19 PM
slabsides45
And the winner is... sig229-SAS! Congrats, will send you an email and ship it out asap!!

-Dr. Adrian Rogers