SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Russia is the enemy, but they support the style of government. Trump is Hitler, but they support gun control.

Good logic, Leftists.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The pathetic liberal flailing continues unabated.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And to think that I have been called a conspiracy theorist for talking since my high school days about how communism plans to take over the minds and hearts of Americans.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Guys, I think its an April Fool's spoof article.

No, these people on the Left are dead serious about this Russia crap. They have convinced themselves that it wasn't that they nominated a shitty, lying, falling-down candidate, but it was Russia that actually convinced millions of us to vote for Trump. I would not be surprised to hear than many of them actually think Hillary gets the job once they get Trump removed from office, they are that freaking stupid.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post