SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum's Best Black Friday Deals....Post Them Here!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum's Best Black Friday Deals....Post Them Here! Login/Join 
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Ooni Pizza Ovens.

You have to hack it to get the best price and earliest shipping though. If you order directly from Ooni.com, it's 20% and most models are backordered until February or March.

INSTEAD, go to Bloomingdales.com. The ovens are marked 20% off and theoretically in stock. Sign up for Bloomingdale's email newsletter, and you get a code for an additional 15% off that you can stack. Bloomingdales also participates in cash rebates through eBates and Rakuten. I got 10% back from Rakuten.

So, my $600 Ooni Pro was about $408 before taxes, plus I get another $40ish dollars as a cash rebate from Rakuten at the end of the quarter, so about $370 for a $600 oven.

Hey, Thanks for that post. Even the 20% was a great deal! Picked up an oven myself.

Awesome, glad to have helped.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
it is heavy. I think mine is 22’ 350lb capacity.

We scored at a Costco pre-special sale. Totaled $129, ours has wheels. Also, comparing with friends older model, ours is lighter & more rigid, plus IIRC 400# capacity.

I haven't figured out how to actually get Costco deals coordinated with my real purchase needs.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Grayguns HAD a 10% off Cybermonday deal. I didn't see it mentioned and missed it.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Groupon has Oakley Valve sunglasses with Blue Polarized lenses for $60 today...

https://www.groupon.com/deals/...f083f19a3_0_20201208

$.02 worth.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Grayguns HAD a 10% off Cybermonday deal. I didn't see it mentioned and missed it.

Guess what, we brought the 10% off deal back and it is extended through the end of the year. Plus, we have a few product givaways that will be happening through the end of the year.

https://grayguns.com/giveaway/

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
5.11 is having 60% off their Rush12, 24, and 72.
https://www.511tactical.com/rush-bags-48-hr-sale.html

Free shipping over $35

Rush12 $39.49
Rush24 $49.49
Rush 72 $69.49

Not a Black Friday deal, but it doesn't need it's own thread.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post