SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum's Best Black Friday Deals....Post Them Here!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum's Best Black Friday Deals....Post Them Here! Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Little Giant ladders: it’s true the rungs are narrow and rounded, but dang that thing is stable as a rock. Using it for access to a loft storage area and it is just rock solid.

Posts: 18043 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
I posted in my duplicate thread (sorry, my bad)...

Fossil has 40-50% off their watches (including those already on sale)...including a nice Limited Edition Titanium GMT...

https://www.fossil.com/en-us/p...pfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Great deal on Canon EOS R camera and DJI drone over in the classifieds... Cool

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Staub’s 4 quart Dutch Oven is on sale for $99 at a number of places and some like Willians Sonoma have free shipping. I really like the matte black that looks like cast iron inside and out, but has all the easy to care for advantages of enamel coated cast iron. If the size suits you it’s a steal at $99. Mine gets a ton of use. Makes amazing stovetop pot roast. The lids are designed to be self basting, which is very nice for long simmers.

https://www.williams-sonoma.co...staub-special-values

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Elite Tactical Systems

Great mag source

25% off code: BUY NOW

P320 15 and 17 round magazines are out of stock. No option to backorder.

Ordered a few of the P320 Compact 15 rounders to try them out. No go! Jamomatic . They're great for malfunction drills like Promags.

OTOH , the Glock 17 rounders work flawlessly .

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
TEXAS ROADHOUSE .... buy $100 in gift cards get $30 in free gift cards!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a ‘Black Friday Deal’ per se, but Colorado Discount Skis always has great deals on ‘new old stock’ equipment.

If you or a loved one / family member needs some fresh gear, this shop is definitely worth a look.

I just picked up 2020 Head Total Joy skis with bindings (for my better half) for $460 plus ~$25 or so for shipping. The msrp on this package is $950, and ski gear does mostly sell at msrp in their current year.

Another example is the “Head 2019 Supershape i.Magnum Skis w/PRD 12 GW Bindings”. Retail in 2019 was $1,200, now priced at $530 plus shipping.

Give Tom a call and he will steer you in the right direction. He is very nice, knowledgable and patient.

Think Snow!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VZ Grips has 25% off with code Black2020.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, side-shot, for the HermanMiller link. With at least another 5 months of work from home (think endless Zoom calls, Microsoft Teams, email, etc.), and a less than full time at work transition, I figured a highly supportive work chair, albeit expensive, was well worth it. Didn't go with one of the chairs on sale, the Embody Gaming Chair offered some additional support and adjustment options.

Radian Weapons has their Raptor charging handles on sale - https://www.radianweapons.com/...ategory/black-friday

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.ragofabrication.com/

Off road items and lights for your Tundra-Tacoma-4Runner.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Raven Concealment Vanguard Glock trigger holsters are on special for $9.99 in wolf grey.

https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-minimalist-iwb/

Or $2.99 for the yellow lanyard version
https://rcsgear.com/vanguard-2-lanyard-kit/

I dont carry using these, but keep them around when I store my loaded guns outside of the holsters to make room in the safe.

Edit- Both seems to be out of stock right now, but maybe check again another time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nismo,

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nismo, you just spent my money!

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took trapper189's advice about Randolph Engineering Sunglass sale, got an additional $10 off using coupon code WELCOME10.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Bought another set today! Great deal.

quote:
Originally posted by mesabi:
Night Fision is offering 30% off on their sights.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Home Depot has their torque wrenches on sale again.

3/8 normally $79.97 on sale for 49.97
1/2 normally $89.97 on sale for 49.97

Also a great deal on AvantiPRO 10 and 12" 80 tooth saw blades (2 pack)

10 normally $39.97 on sale for 19.97
12 normally $54.97 on sale for 29.97

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Thanks Excam, I need a new torque for my car. Wheel torque spec is 150 lbs Eek

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lowes- Dewalt 20 volt Lion brushless drill or impact driver with 2 batteries and charger, all for $99. 12 volt package is $79.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Ooni Pizza Ovens.

You have to hack it to get the best price and earliest shipping though. If you order directly from Ooni.com, it's 20% and most models are backordered until February or March.

INSTEAD, go to Bloomingdales.com. The ovens are marked 20% off and theoretically in stock. Sign up for Bloomingdale's email newsletter, and you get a code for an additional 15% off that you can stack. Bloomingdales also participates in cash rebates through eBates and Rakuten. I got 10% back from Rakuten.

So, my $600 Ooni Pro was about $408 before taxes, plus I get another $40ish dollars as a cash rebate from Rakuten at the end of the quarter, so about $370 for a $600 oven.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Regarding the Little Giant ladders: it’s true the rungs are narrow and rounded, but dang that thing is stable as a rock. Using it for access to a loft storage area and it is just rock solid.

Very versatile. My only complaint is that it is heavy. I think mine is 22’ 350lb capacity.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Ooni Pizza Ovens.

You have to hack it to get the best price and earliest shipping though. If you order directly from Ooni.com, it's 20% and most models are backordered until February or March.

INSTEAD, go to Bloomingdales.com. The ovens are marked 20% off and theoretically in stock. Sign up for Bloomingdale's email newsletter, and you get a code for an additional 15% off that you can stack. Bloomingdales also participates in cash rebates through eBates and Rakuten. I got 10% back from Rakuten.

So, my $600 Ooni Pro was about $408 before taxes, plus I get another $40ish dollars as a cash rebate from Rakuten at the end of the quarter, so about $370 for a $600 oven.

Hey, Thanks for that post. Even the 20% was a great deal! Picked up an oven myself.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post