SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^ just got home with a six-pack of that. It's currently chilling.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Currently trying Eagle Rare bourbon, at the recommendation of the seller of beer, wine & spirits where I stopped to pick up a fifth of Buffalo Trace. Claimed it was better. Smoother. It's pretty good, but I don't know if it's better than BT. Guess I'd have to A/B the two.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Chocolate Ensure.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Masterson Rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
This beer is from Marz community brewing and against the grain brewery. It says it's a wheat ale but it's very hoppy. With the tea it is very tasty.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Sweet Water 420

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I was about to grab a 12 pack of Sam and found that Bass Ale was on sale. I haven't had it in years. Last time was probably in a Black and Tan about 15 years ago. So I grabbed rack and it's really a nice well balanced beer. Malty enough and hoppy enough without being over the top IPA that I have to pretend to like it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
A Belgian style tripel from New Zealand.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Chianti. Smile

Yesterday, this:

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Russels reserve single barrel 10 yr whiskey sour

Now whistlepig old fashion.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Currently trying Eagle Rare bourbon, at the recommendation of the seller of beer, wine & spirits where I stopped to pick up a fifth of Buffalo Trace. Claimed it was better. Smoother. It's pretty good, but I don't know if it's better than BT. Guess I'd have to A/B the two.

Eagle Rare is my go to 10 year bourbon. Right now I'm sipping Four Roses single barrel.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
WhistlePig 10 year rye.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Talisker 10yo. One of my favorites. It's not as good as it used to be, but still a damn fine dram!

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Sazerac rye, Bulliet rye. And a football.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Chimpanzee Coffee Porter made by Ordinance Brewery here in Boardman, OR.

They just got distribution so it might be available in your grocery.

Mine is from a 64oz Miir double wall stainless steel growler.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet Tea (on ice). I brought home two gallons from Chicken Express yesterday. Between my son, oldest Granddaughter, DIL and a friend of my sons (Ryan) who popped over to shoot with me I was lucky to get some. Cool

BTW, Ryan loved the Glock 23 with a .357 Sig barrel installed.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Mother's Octoberfest

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Negra Modelo. Good stuff.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Ice cold Coors Light at Hog Heaven in New Philadelphia Ohio. What a awesome day today was.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenfarclas, on the rocks. Love that Speyside whisky.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post