SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Bulleit Rye

I'm with you on that !
A play on words but WTH?
This is a gun forum ! Wink

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
No Mexican cerveza, but we are making tacos and having Stone.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Antique Weller 107, and mint juleps made with Weller. Maybe Col. EH Taylor Small Batch later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Prune juice.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Blanton’s Bourbon and a Davidoff cigar.

Perfect.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Tart cherry juice. Gout.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Overholt Bottled in Bond. A bit more of an edge than OH.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnnie Walker Double Black

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Guys, my fridge got too cold, and my beer froze.

By taste, I determined that once you unfreeze beer, it just isn't the same and has to be tossed out Frown

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A new tequila (to me at least), Azuñia. It’s nice

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VSOP Brandy and a fratello cigar

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight, Old Grand Dad 114. Yep, relaxing with Old Grand Dad 114 after a long day.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Guys, my fridge got too cold, and my beer froze.

By taste, I determined that once you unfreeze beer, it just isn't the same and has to be tossed out Frown

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^I'm with him Frown

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday evening would be Knob Creek bourbon!!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Baker's, Booker's, some local chardonnay, and Hendrix Gin at some celebrations in the last couple days.

Baker's was my favorite. Better than it's Knob Creek sibling, and not as harsh as Booker's on the palate.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Maker’s

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
19 Crimes, The Uprising.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St Arnolds Lawnmower

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post