SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Heaven Hill tonight

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Captain Morgan's Private Stock

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
And ended with a single finger pour of Widow Jane 12 yr from Total Wine. Good night.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101.....and a gooood nights rest!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I was walking though the grocery store today and this caught my eye. Figured I'd give it a shot lol.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benedictine over a cube of perfectly clear ice I made myself.

Posts: 1178 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:
Benedictine over a cube of perfectly clear ice I made myself.

I am VERY interested in how you make perfectly clear ice... I've tried various methods and none seem to work.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it while you're young, lads. Wink

After a while, it's nothing stronger than the Big M at night and coffee in the morning.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Heaven Hill tonight

Kentucky’s best kept secret! Surprisingly good!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Normally Glenm. Lasanta. One a night. Today sucked so I am debating whether or not to try something new to me- a Glenlivet Nadurra that I am too stupid to post from imgur....

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's like liquid crack...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
We just finished a Hop Bullet by Sierra Nevada, a nice double IPA, very hoppy and a great beer.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Damn! That looks delicious. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16180 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

My wife bought me that exact stuff a few weeks ago. I polished it off in one evening. So good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30400 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So good.

Bought some Promised Land Midnight Chocolate whole milk today based on the posts above. OMG it's like drinking rich premium chocolate ice cream!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16180 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Kilbegan Small Batch Rye Irish whiskey, 30% rye. It is double distilled and the first pours tasted like a lowland scotch. That put me off but the second third of the bottle is mellowing out. The nightcap, McKenna BiB is toasty in comparison.

Anyone tried the Dickle BiB?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
picked up a bottle of Famous Grouse just to try a cheap, or rather inexpensive , Scotch

a couple drams last night with a splash, and one neat,

ok, it was, nothing special

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
George Dickel BiB finally showed up in my area, grabbed a bottle last week and damn its tasty! Picked up 3 more bottles, at 30$ a bottle its a great pour.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So good.

Bought some Promised Land Midnight Chocolate whole milk today based on the posts above. OMG it's like drinking rich premium chocolate ice cream!
LOL, bald1. You speak absolute truth! Big Grin I've had to limit myself to just taking my vitamins and meds with it, i.e., just a few sips at a time. Otherwise, I'd down the whole thing in one gulp like Mr. Balze. Big Grin Eek It's my one vice, as I'm off cigars and alcohol right now... Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post