SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Don Julio 1942

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
After 10 days of the Flu & a sinus infection kicking my butt, my antibiotics will just have to deal with some alcohol.

For now some Arrogant Bastard Ale ( with a Sig P225 to protect it)

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Angel Envy on ice tonight! This might be my new favorite.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Treehouse brewing JULIUS

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
A little Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon. Nothing special, but nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Elmer T. Lee. Drinking to the passage of Constitutional Carry in WV.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier

With the warm weather we've had lately, I decided it's time to switch over to my Spring/Summer wheat beers.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Texas Balcones 1. A great whiskey.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace Experimental Collection. Barreled 5-1-2002. 13 yrs and 3mos. Old fashioned sour mash release. 90 proof.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nearly four years ago in April of 2012 I woke up one morning and had had a stroke. I lost one quarter of my vision and my life has not been the same since. I can not drive, and at my wife's insistence, I can not indulge in my adult beverages like I use too. Alcohol does not work well with one of my medications(even though my physician told me when I went on a cruise that I could have a few Bloody Marys each day, I'm mean what is a cruise without a little booze? I am limited to one on the rocks Margarita each week at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Confused

I've still got a bottle of Scotch sitting on the shelf from April of 2012 that has gone unfinished! Confused

Actually, tonight I had a 12 oz can of Lipton's ice tea from Wal Mart. That's about as exciting as it gets now days.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Beer to drink music to by dogfish head

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
I did this yesterday. I will put a thread up when I get home tomorrow.

http://universalwhiskyexperience.com/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Had our best friends over and christened the new bar.

Started the evening with a fellow Forum member's home brewed stout and an IPA. Grilled seasoned beef and chicken kabobs. The ladies drank margaritas all night.

After dinner my buddy had Blanton's neat, and I had two fingers of Zacapa with the after dinner entertainment. When we journeyed out to the patio for cigars (two Artur Fuentes sticks that were tasty) we broke out the 40 year old port. With another two episodes of Walking Dead under our belts we knocked back some more bourbon, this time Angel's Envy.

All in all quite the relaxing evening.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
Maker's Mark.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. This has quickly become my favorite bourbon along with Blanton's. Really don't venture outside of these two when it comes to bourbon any more.....they just hit my wheelhouse perfectly.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
Maker's Mark.

I'd be curious to try the cask strength Maker's. Anyone had a chance yet? I hear good things about it. Alas, I am unable to find it (nor is my local retailer able to order it).

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Ron Rico Rum and Diet coke.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akcopnfbks:
quote:
Originally posted by showpro:
Maker's Mark.

I'd be curious to try the cask strength Maker's. Anyone had a chance yet? I hear good things about it. Alas, I am unable to find it (nor is my local retailer able to order it).

I went through a bottle. I like MM, it's not the best bourbon but I find it palatable neat; not always the case. Anyway, I found cask strength is just like regular MM but with more heat. That's it. It's ok, but I drink 3-4 drams a week at most, which isn't much, so I prefer more interesting whiskeys and this one just wasn't anything special. But would be decent in a pinch.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Last night, which would also be this morning, Balvenie Doublewood, Tullamore Dew 12 Year, Lagunitas Maximus, Stash IPA, and Deuschtes Inversion IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Tequila Ocho--plata

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post