SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Johnnie Walker Platinum. Some friends coming over later and we may try some other scotches or whatever.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it’s a “Rusty Nail”.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Tonight it’s a “Rusty Nail”.

Oh the memories LOL

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked tonight...1st time I’ve tried it. I like.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Sounds good, I just finished a bottle of the regular Woodford Reserve.

Right now I'm sipping a hard cider I just made. Generic apple juice and Nottingham ale yeast. Nothing fancy but it's easy and as good as the commercial ones.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be 1792 small batch bourbon.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pawprintsdoc:
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked tonight...1st time I’ve tried it. I like.

it's the wife's favorite

we keep a bottle in the house

last night was Laiphroag select, (know I spelt that wrong)

decent

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Finally found me a bottle of Blanton's. Had to import it from New Jersey however since I just can't seem to find it in Utah.

Anyway, pretty good.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s Gran Mariner tonight.

Chuck

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Tonight will be 1792 small batch bourbon.

I chanced upon 1792 BiB, bought but not yet tasted. Tonight I am swigging Dickel BiB, Bushmill Black, and Kilbeggan Small Batch Rye. The Dickel did not make a good first impression-tasted kind of like dill and old fennel-but after diffusing a bit its hitting a bourbon profile, and a more than hint of bacon. The Kilbeggan started out like a lowland scotch but its mellowing like an irish.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

The first bottled in bond in Iowa since prohibition. Really great for how small of an operation Cedar Ridge is, highly recommend everyone to give them a chance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: woods62,

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Last night it was Jelinek 10 year old 100 proof Slivovitz.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For my Friday night happy hour, I will be serving Wild Turkey 101!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
A double IPA from our local brew pub here in Murphy. Really hoppy and a great beer.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZ_Engineer:
Green Spot Irish Whiskey

Good stuff. I’m going to try the Red Spot tonight. I’ve been through the 12, 15 and 21 year Redbreasts, Green and Yellow Spots, and some Powers I don’t see in the US.

But the bar here in Ashford Castle (near Cong, which is where The Quiet Man was filmed) has every Irish whiskey there is - our last night here, so might as well step up.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Glenlivet 12 year. Costco had it for $27.99 so why not?

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight will be Bombay Blue Sapphire Gin with Schweppes tonic water and fresh Mexican lime(off of my tree).....a great hot weather drink.

posted Hide Post
Narragansett Lager. First time trying it.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it is a Grand Stretch ...

1.5 oz of your favorite Irish whiskey
1.5 oz of medium roast espresso
½ oz of simple syrup
½ oz of Kahlúa

Shaken and sprinkled a dash of nutmeg when poured.

Chuck

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Squatters Hop Rising DIPA. Maybe a slug of Kilbeggan Single Grain whiskey later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post