SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Avery Collaboration not Litigation Ale

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having one or two of these tonight!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
nice loon...

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I decided to try the Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout from the first post; I got a bottle of it and I am outside right now enjoying it with a nice cigar.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
OMB Copper earlier, Yuengling Light now.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
An interesting collection offered for sale at HEB. Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, SN Snow Wit IPA, SN Nooner IPA, Blindfold Black IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Glenlivet 18 over 1 large ice ball.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Maker's Mark on the rocks.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I'll be near there soon !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
SN Nooner IPA, Centennial IPA, SN Blindfold Black IPA. SN Torpedo IPA. And... Go Spurs, go!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Not much of a vodka drinker but I bought a bottle of Grey Goose melon and mixed it with sprite! Nice for something different....

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
Me too. I just got back from 4 days of working the Vermont Classic USPSA match. I picked up a few 4-packs Heady Topper in Waterbury while I was up there. I'm drinking one now. In fact, I might have another soon.

Kevin

quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
The shelf was almost bare when I got to the store after match setup on Thursday. I managed to score some.

I bought 2 4-packs, which is the limit per person per day, but I went back a few hours later in a different shirt and hat and got 2 more. Yes!

The Alchemist website lists the stores that carry it and what day they get delivery. This store in Waterbury gets 80 cases on Wed. They are gone by Friday morning. That's the longest I've seen it last.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worked out in the hot sun today, gin & tonic tonight!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Margaritas with my wife's fajitas tonight

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A little pot still bourbon from Willett Distillery.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of 45ROCK
posted Hide Post
Nothing too special, pour from a can of Guinness with the mysterious nitrogen ball. Heading for a reload now...

Here's to you Grumpy!

Posts: 1086 | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie original, 1/2 full highball glass.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post