SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I just popped the top, on a can of Miller Lite.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Just finished a 60 mile road bike ride and popped a heady topper- best beer I have every had!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I'm not a snob of anything, whether it be booze or guns or cars or whatever, so I give you my evening repast:

I wouldn't divulge that...

(P.S. while nepenthe would better describe that...I'd go with bilge.)

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High Life with an Old Crow chaser Big Grin

idem ea dixit

Posts: 1390 | Location: Daphne, AL | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Tonight it was Oskar Blues imperial IPA first now it's Champion Missile IPA.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Okay, I just had a PBR tall in the can! Razz The beer of my Dad!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yama Arashi
Picture of Uriah
posted Hide Post

Coffee cup ambush

Posts: 4340 | Location: Somewhere North of Here | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Milk, tea.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Enjoying Knob Creek Rye. 100 proof, peppery goodness.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
working...can't wait till tomorrow though-jsut got a bottle of Glenlivet 15 I'm waiting to sample!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
At least one of these......

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Bombay and tonic.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Tequila. Just before dinner Casa Noble Crystal (blanco) and after, Chamucos reposado.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for insubordination
posted Hide Post
Club soda and apple/orange/mango juice, on the rocks.

Posts: 9856 | Registered: March 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban.

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weyerbacher Quad. And probably another soon.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Mine is
COORS

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Sprite Zero.

OK. Maybe some Willet and some Ridgemont Reserve 1792 was involved.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stevens Point Root Beer.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post