SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
A simple margarita made with Freshies brand all natural mix and Don Julio Reposado.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Absinthe.

Brevens HR Giger
Lucid
Copper and Kings

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Octoberfest at a nearby grocery store this afternoon. Not really a festival, more of a free sampling of two to four beers from each of the eight breweries. A few six packs followed me home. Starting at the top and going clockwise: Saint Arnold Octoberfest, Karbach Octoberfest (my favorite so far this season), Leinenkougal harvest patch shandy, and Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm settling in to watch some football, and found three more domestic Octoberfest to try: Schlafly, Bell's, and Abita.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Samuel Adams Octoberfest.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm settling in to watch some football, and found three more domestic Octoberfest to try: Schlafly, Bell's, and Abita.
Abita was at the "Octoberfest" this afternoon, and it was my 3rd favorite Octoberfest. It was fine, but I didn't buy a 6-pack of it.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest on tap at my local German joint.

Now Paulaner Oktoberfest in the bottle.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Coupla' fingers of Maker's 46, coupla' ice cubes.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
Spaten Oktoberfest on tap at my local German joint.

Now Paulaner Oktoberfest in the bottle.

Both are very good Oktoberfests. Enjoy!

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek Rye, neat. Great way to top off the day.

Posts: 52 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I started off with a Shiner Oktoberfest (so,so) and now working on a bomber of Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Last night:

Tonight:

Yummy

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Masterson Rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
After a drive-in theater double header of Back to the Future and Jaws, a taste of Buffalo Trace is on the docket.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully a big cold Paloma.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRBTX:
Hopefully a big cold Paloma.
Nice! That is my favorite tequila drink.

Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GRIZZLYBEAR:
Masterson Rye

How is that?

Working on a Van Winkle wheater myself.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Sigh. ^ For a long while I was buying the 10/107 for about $35, easy as pie.

Damn you, Justified, Damn you....

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Absinthe.

Drank it once overseas...WHOA!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Sigh. ^ For a long while I was buying the 10/107 for about $35, easy as pie.

Damn you, Justified, Damn you....

$50.00 last year, the beauty and the curse of liquor sale controlled by the Commonwealth.

I know people refer to the "Justified Effect" as a real thing, I just haven't met anyone who would admit they became bourbon drinkers or who chose a brand because of a TV show.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post