SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon for happy hour.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Finishing up some winter brews I discovered at the back of the beer storage cabinet.

An Imperial Oatmeal Stout

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
My very last Spaten Oktoberfest

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little Old Grand Dad 114 neat.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Trying some of this....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
We visited the Ugly Bunny for lunch & a bottle of wine.
Seemed appropriate for Easter Weekend.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig bourbon for happy hour.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kronenbourg 1664 tonight.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Tullamore D.E.W.

Y'all got me thinking about Irish whisky

And I thought I might try some.

Feller was leaving the liquor store with a bottle.

He said it wasn't smokey like Scotch so I'll

Give it a shot (or two).

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Budweiser. My local place today was out of Hamm's, Port City Brewing, Fair Winds Brewing, National Bohemian, PBR, Kronenbourg, Peroni,...and I'm making chili Saturday. For that, Bud will suffice.

posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Black Label bourbon. I just mailed in my 2020 state and Fed taxes.....with checks of course. May have more that a single go tonight, just to drown my sorrow!!

posted Hide Post
Knob Creek Rye tonight.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carlsberg; got a nice NY strip steak, baked beans and a salad planned for dinner. The local stop was still out of my usuals. Frown

posted Hide Post
These three amigos are gonna get together later "t'is seevnin'" at my casa.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
All that talk about Old Fashioneds in another thread I had to make one... Thanks Balzé Smile

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:
All that talk about Old Fashioneds in another thread I had to make one... Thanks Balzé Smile

I also had a Knob Creek Old Fashioned tonight. Cheers!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rebel Yell bourbon tonight. Bold, but not obnoxious!!

posted Hide Post
Lots of replies, but my go to is Crown and Diet Pepsi, keeps my weight down. Still, I've posted before long ago.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a touch of Old Grand Dad 114 - neat of course.