SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Canadian Club 12 year old small batch blended whiskey. Wow, I forgot how smooth this is. It was even on sale.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Jim Beam Black with tonic on ice, now an Old Rasputin.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am impressed with Jim Beam Black for the taste and smoothness, at a very reasonable price. It is a fixture in my back bar.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I am impressed with Jim Beam Black for the taste and smoothness, at a very reasonable price. It is a fixture in my back bar.

Yep. It's so much better than regular Jim Beam, for not much more $$.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it’s 2 oz cucumber vodka, 1 oz Triple Sec, and 1 oz lime juice....shaken. Not sure what’s it called but it’s very tasty!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A cold cure; Seagram's 7 Crown with honey, lime juice, and peppermint candy blended in a Mason jar aged for two weeks.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CWR67:
Tonight it’s 2 oz cucumber vodka, 1 oz Triple Sec, and 1 oz lime juice....shaken. Not sure what’s it called but it’s very tasty!

Kamikaze Cocktail

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
A couple Coor’s lights. The beer snob has been exorcised from me. I guess eventually, you get to a point where you just want one or two light beers with a mild flavor to go with a meal that don’t fight with the taste of the food.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Weller 12. Overhyped maybe but still amazing.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Campbell's Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Campbell's Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good!

I’ll be migrating to such cocktails soon. Thanks for a decent recommend. Wink

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Jameson with one ice cube. Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition.

delicious,

the IPA CaskMate did not seem to have much IPA flavor,

last night was a La Cumbre To the Nines, (fantastic Dubble w/ Tart Cherries)

and a few Fat Tires

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
last night was Four Roses Small Batch with a bit of water. Smooth.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Jeremiah Weed in my coffee this am. Cool

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Last night with a reverse seared filet mignon. Strong ass IPA but loads of flavor.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

I’ll be migrating to such cocktails soon. Thanks for a decent recommend. Wink

You’re welcome!

I buy half gallon bottles of Cholula Green Pepper on Amazon – love this so-tasty hot sauce! I put some in a French’s mustard bottle for convenient dispensing.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I buy half gallon bottles of Cholula Green Pepper on Amazon – love this so-tasty hot sauce! I put some in a French’s mustard bottle for convenient dispensing.

Your next move! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post