SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Elysian Space Dust IPA. Pretty good stuff.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Knob Creek Rye. Later, Kopke Ruby Port. The KRP is nice, not a cloying sweet finish.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Bowmore Cask Strength 17 year Scotch - yum! I normally drink Scotch neat, but tonight I put a few drops of ice water in the glass too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aileron,

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Just had a couple of Sam Adams Oktoberfests.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Sakitumi with spicy hot gyoza.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Earlier, it was Stiegl Gold (Austrian Pilsner). Now it's Taylor Fladgate 10 yo tawny port. So good!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Trying something new: Founders Azacca.

I like it Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
an Arnold Palmer

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sam Adams Boston Ale

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Col. EH Taylor BiB Small Batch.

posted Hide Post
Taylor Fladgate 325th Anniversary Port. Picked it up Costco today. Outstanding!

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Since I can't drink at the moment, I'll share what the wife was drinking this past evening in France.

A little digestif after dinner:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The nectar of the gods: Taylor Fladgate 10 yo tawny port.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
A few IPA's. I had to work earlier, the wife & 2 kids are still a few hours away. It's just me & the dog now, I kinda like it.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Papa’s Pilar rum

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p113565:
Papa’s Pilar rum

Their "24"?

I have an unhealthy relationship with Pilar 24.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Bulleit 10

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenlivit.
Just finished 7 days straight pushing pills.
Now for my own medicinal wants.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Glenlivit Nadurra, Peated.