SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Makers Mark for me tonight.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1 Red Oak lager

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Right now, Whistlepig 10 YO rye. Before dinner, E.H. Taylor Small Batch. Next up, Parker's Heritage #9.

That's it for the evening if I hope to get my golf ball around the course tomorrow.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Clontarf whiskey.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Crown Royal on the rocks. Started vacation today in Clearwater Beach Florida with the wife. 75 degrees today and most of the week. Life is good...

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
It'll be Jameson 12yo Irish, taken neat. Lots of chocolate taste!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
And here it is !!!
OctoberFest in the Sam Adams Karma Stein Rogue sent me !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
On the advice of another member I'm trying some Tullamore Dew tonight. For some odd reason I've been experimenting with Irish whiskeys lately.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mammoth Brewing Co. IPA 395

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopslam thanks to you Siggers! Not exactly a brew that matches my budget, but after hearing you folks raving about it, I had to try it. Then I went back and bought a bunch more. Maybe I should buy a Taurus so I can hang out with the Natural Ice crowd!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Woodford Reserve old fashioned. I'm actually on my second as I wanted to finish this bottle of Wooford.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
St. James Riesling

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Pappy Lot B (12 yr)

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
It's winter and I should be drinking bourbon. However, the high was 58 today so it's a Grey Goose martini for me tonight.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The last of a bottle of 2013 George T Stagg.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Blanton's Barrel Select

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

I really liked that one. Still got half a bottle left. No replacement yet so...

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Black extra aged. $9.99 each for two 750 ml bottles at the market so I couldn't resist. I'm cheap so what.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

I really liked that one. Still got half a bottle left. No replacement yet so...

Maybe one day....

Stagg, Jr. is the best I can manage in VA with the Stagg name on it, though some say the EH Taylor Barrel Proof is close.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I had eh taylor bp. I wouldnt say its that close but you lose some flavor without 28 extra proof.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post