SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Pussers and Coke

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig 12 yo. 12 hours at work 12 yo whiskey.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Tonight its Lagunitas SUCKS , Brown Shugga' Substitute Ale !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St. Arnold's Amber Ale.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As soon as the Wild game starts a little Crown Royal XO over a glass full of ice. YUM

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
This is a beer from a local microbrewery in Decatur GA. They have some really good beers. This is a good pilsner style.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 15. Cool

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
St. Bernardus Abt 12

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Thyme for Bourbon!!

Elijah Craig 12 yr, fresh thyme and Tom Collins Mix, shaken, on ice.

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
St. Bernardus Abt 12

My favorite! I have a bottle in the fridge right now. Last time I was in Belgium I had it side by side with its cousin Westvleteren and while Westvleteren is rated higher I prefer the St. Bernardus.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 12 Cask Strength Batch 1 (2010). Cool

-BK

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Old Grand Dad 114, on a homemade ice ball, in a mason jar.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post

I'm enjoying a beer that I recently discovered. It's a Marshmallow Milk Stout from Garage Brewing in Temecula, CA. It is fantastic!

Edited to add: The glass is from Fat Point Brewery in Punta Gorda, FL. A buddy of mine is the brewmaster and sadly, I haven't been able to obtain Fat Point out on the West Coast.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Old Grand Dad 114, on a homemade ice ball, in a mason jar.

I like the OGD. When I had the OGD 114 it took two weeks for my tongue to rehydrate. Sippin' Bowmore Small Borbon Cask tonight.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Water. I had to quit drinking the good stuff for health reasons. And it sucks.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I'll be the lowbrow one I guess. I am drinking Evan Williams and Diet Pepsi along with a bottle of Coors. I did get some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat that I will probably have a glass of if it get cold enough tonight.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Audible Ale. By Redhook.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Weyerbacher Heresy (a bourbon barrel stout).

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post