SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Just had a nip of Basil Hayden.

I’m going in for a second in a minute. Delicious

Just with water, the way it was meant to be drunk.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Campbell’s Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Masterson's Rye

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Damn, that porter looks good!
I'm having a mere Budweiser after working outside a bit...

quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Campbell’s Tomato Juice, brightened up with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. So good.

Any vodka? Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last two Port City Derecho Lagers. Need to make a brew run soon.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
diet 7UP Straight from the can. Big Grin
Cutting back on the Alcohol

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Tonight’s glass was full of Eagle Rare. This bottle seems to be better than the last one I had.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Finally was forced out of the house. Hadn't been out since March 10th. Had to go to the base to pick up prescription refills. Hit the package store there as well. They had a deal on buying a pair of 750ml bottles of Tullamore Dew. Figured why not. Never had it before. Very drinkable and smooth. Of course it's not my cherished Redbreast but for the price a great deal. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
My neighbor has been plying me with cheap beer. The idea is for me to come cut & burn some more, clearing land.

I guess I’ll do 1/2 a day tomorrow. He really needs to step it up 4+ levels on the beer selection.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, it is National Scotch Day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a little nip of Johnnie Walker Double Black.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Finally was forced out of the house. Hadn't been out since March 10th. Had to go to the base to pick up prescription refills. Hit the package store there as well. They had a deal on buying a pair of 750ml bottles of Tullamore Dew. Figured why not. Never had it before. Very drinkable and smooth. Of course it's not my cherished Redbreast but for the price a great deal. Big Grin

That’s the first Irish whiskey I ever tasted. Wasn’t a terrible experience Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Arizona so after 110+ degree day I'm enjoying an Icee with some Grey Goose in it Big Grin

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I plan for a Bombay blue sapphire east Gin with Schweppes's Tonic Water and fresh Mexican lime. It was plenty hot here today, and I need a cooler......or two!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
High West Rendezvous
Rye.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest (Marzen). Went to the store for a few groceries, and the Spaten as well as Shiner Bock Oktoberfest brews are on the shelves.

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Spaten Oktoberfest (Marzen). Went to the store for a few groceries, and the Spaten as well as Shiner Bock Oktoberfest brews are on the shelves.

Yep. I saw Shiner earlier this week, but haven't seen Spaten yet.

It's usually the last week in July or first week in August that they start trickling in.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^I like to think of the Oktoberfest brews appearing on the shelf as the first signs of Autumn's approach. My favorite season of the year.