SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
An eye opener. Smile

Low sodium V8 Bloody Mary with Tajin coated rim.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Some of the best we have ever had.... worth every bit of the $$

Yeah, I know, it's a bit large...

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:

Some time back Kevin (kkina) karma'd a sample mini-bottle of this nectar in a little box he decorated to look like the original you've posted. (Again thanks Kevin!)
Definitely interesting stuff! Enjoy! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

That is what I was drinking on Sunday in honor of Kentucky’s 228th birthday 6/1/2020

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is hot here now, and I believe that a Bombay Blue Sapphire Gin and Schweppes Tonic Water with fresh Mexican lime should be a nice cooler.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
In about 14 minutes, Graham's 10 year old tawny.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Some wonderful Firestone Walker 805. I've been going to this as my usual, nice and easy and delicious.

Maybe some day I'll be cool enough for scotch and other fancy stuff I see in this thread. I do enjoy checking out what people are drinking, I'm just more of a beer fella.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This will be a 1792 Bourbon evening, prior to supper.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Real Ale's Real Heavy. (Scotch ale)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I wanted to try something different. A while back, I tried Jack Daniels single barrel rye whiskey. It was horrible and I had to mix it with Pepsi to get it down. When I drank it straight as a sipping whiskey, it had a long, unpleasant burn from the throat all the way down to the stomach. Since then, I went back to Knob Creek Single barrel and I found a happy place.

But as I approached the bottom of that bottle, I opted for some scotch whiskey. After mulling over at the liquor store for a while, I decided on Glenfiddich Fire and Cane. It goes down smooth and takes the breath away with a strong oaky flavor. It has a sweetness to it as well. It's going to take me a little while to get used to it as I've never really tried scotch whiskey before. It's a much more pleasant transition than the JD single barrel rye.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I take my hat off to you, Benny. I am quite fond of Knob Creek Bourbon, and there is NO WAY that I would give it up for ANY Scotch Whiskey!! I have tried to drink/like Scotch, and it just is NOT going to happen.

Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Right now a diet coke!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stagg Jr again.....I know, pretty rough night Big Grin

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Fifth, Coors Light.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
Stagg Jr

That's a stout pour.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:

Yeah, I know, it's a bit large...

Oh man, that stuff is excellent. My wife bought me a bottle of that whisky a few Christmases back. So good. Dang, now I'm jonesing for it. Enjoy it!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Tonight it was Knob Creek Bourbon , neat.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
The Whistler Stout Cask Finish, and 1792 BiB.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post