SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
St. Bernardus Abt 12

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JYuma:
Caol Ila 12yr

Nice choice! An oft ignored & (imho) under-appreciated Islay dram. Still working my way through another bottle of Laphroaig quarter cask....this has become my favorite everyday Islay single malt.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
About to open a Champion Fruit Basket mosaic DIPA

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
St. Bernardus Abt 12

Good choice!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
Downeast Cider Maple

Posts: 1843 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last night was Concannon Irish Whiskey. I prefer something with a bit more "finish" I believe the word is.

Posts: 426 | Location: Georgia | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Two fingers of Four Roses

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Halfway though a bottle of 1er cru Chablis Vaillons.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Some rot gut Clarkes 1886 bourbon from Aldi.

Why? 6.99 euro a bottle, that's why!

A half liter of kristalweizen costs 3.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Managed to find a bottle of blanton's. I will have a glass tonight!

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Right now I am sipping some Wild Turkey Rare Breed barrel proof bourbon.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Stone Russian Imperial Stout 2006. IMO it hit its peak between 5-7 years but it's still really good.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't usually drink on Wednesday evenings....but when I do......I prefer Whistle Pig. (100 proof whiskey rye aged in bourbon barrels - bottled in VT but I believe it is made in Ontario)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Whats better than 1 bottle of blantons?

2 bottles of blanton's!!!!

I told the GF about my luck finding a bottle and she called the same liquor store and bought the last bottle on her lunch break for me. Cool

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Last night I stopped in McGlinchy's Bar and greatly enjoyed two pints of Kenzinger. ABV: 4.5%

This crisp, light-bodied, golden beer is the very definition of refreshment. The combination of premium German pilsner malts and American Noble hops aims to please your taste buds and satisfy your thirst.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
111,111 viewz! Just OJ with vitamin c tonight. Blanton's is the bourbon that got me to try bourbon. The LLS had a bottle but I bought Jameson's Black Barrell and Basil Hayden instead. Maybe I will go back for the Blanton's.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Speedbird
posted Hide Post
Seven and Seven

Posts: 498 | Location: Fort Couch (VA) | Registered: December 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
It's not tonight yet but I'm seriously thinking it will be 3oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon with Ginger beer and lime juice in a "Kentucky Mule" with copper mug.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
St. Bernardus Abt 12

Good choice!

I second that, St. Bernardus Abt 12 is the Belgian bomb!

Last night I had a nitro Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout on tap at The Ginger Man in Greenwich, CT.*

The nitro makes the bitterness pleasantly sharp. The mouthfeel is also noticeably smoother on nitro. If you like 'em dark and dangerously high in ABV, try this nitro version.

*I was in town getting the '04 Honda minivan serviced... much to the chagrin of the local elite.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Xocoveza Mocha Stout this evening !

EDIT; later will be OctoberFest in the Stein Rogue sent me !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post