SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Sam Adama OctoberFest....
Still enjoying it !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Breckinridge Holidale whiskey barrel aged winter warmer

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rock Hill Farms from Buffalo Trace.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Meyer lemon juice, honey and Torikai soju chuhai.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Rye. Just finished a bottle of EW Single Barrel, barrelled 4-3-06, bottled 10-19-15.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
A co-worker knows I love to bird hunt, so he gave me a bottle of Bird Dog whiskey for Christmas. I certainly appreciate the thought, but it's not the greatest I've ever had. But it was free, so I have that going for me...

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Still enjoying it !!!

I'm down to my last 3 bottles. Frown

The wife has taken a shine to Sam Adams Octoberfest, which depleted my stores of it faster than expected. I'll have to factor that into next year's stockpile calculations...

Luckily, I still have about five dozen other assorted Octoberfest beers left, to tide me over for another few months.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Old Fashioned made with Rough Rider rye. Delicious!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Still enjoying it !!!

I'm down to my last 3 bottles. Frown

The wife has taken a shine to Sam Adams Octoberfest, which depleted my stores of it faster than expected. I'll have to factor that into next year's stockpile calculations...

Luckily, I still have about five dozen other assorted Octoberfest beers left, to tide me over for another few months.

If you were closer I'd be happy to share.
I still have 18 cases on the pallet.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speaks Bendablese
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
I've never had mannequin piss before.

The beer nerd crowd must be pretty thin here. I got it and raise you a baby on a beer bottle. Cheers!

Posts: 286 | Location: MD | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Had a bottle of velvet evil tonight. Was quite good and smooth for a 13% beer.

Great label too:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16, Unfiltered IPA. Very nice double.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weyerbacher Tango. New to me. Hope it's as good as it sounds.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
DonJulio 1942 in a rocks glass. Neat.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sweet Potato Chai beer from Old Bakery Beer Company

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Evan Williams Single Barrel. Barreled 1-17-06. Bottled 8-1-15. Its got a good mix of heat and sweet. SN Bigfoot 2016 on deck.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chimay Grand Reserve Ale

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I keep pouring Elijah Craig 12 year old 94 proof. $25 per 750 ml. It is a distinct pleasure while recovering from excessive snow shoveling.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Drinking absinthe for the first time in a couple years. I forgot what a nice mellow buzz it provides. Also, you stay hydrated since you are drinking 6oz of water with every drink. Big Grin

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post