SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I had one of these while manning the grill:

After dinner it's an Old Fashioned made with Buffalo Trace bourbon.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Narragansett Lager. First time trying it.

That brings back memories...memories probably better forgotten from college, that is.

EDIT: forgot to say, had Jim Beam Black with a splash of ginger ale on the rocks both pre-dinner and post-dinner.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A bourbon my brother recently introduced me to, Rabbit Hole. Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to find another bottle around here. It’s nice. A Liga Privada #9 and I’m all set—even if it is unseasonably cool tonight.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My bottle of Dow’s ten yo tawny port went empty when my glass was half full. So I completed the fill with Irish whiskey. Was pretty good! Scotch wouldn’t‘ve been good at all.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8853 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Red Stripe. I have not had it in a while. Not all that bad. Goes down well in the heat and humidity. 11:30 PM and still 85°.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Narragansett Lager. First time trying it.

That brings back memories...memories probably better forgotten from college, that is.

EDIT: forgot to say, had Jim Beam Black with a splash of ginger ale on the rocks both pre-dinner and post-dinner.

It needs more hops. Perhaps that's why the shop had it for even less than Hamm's. Last night, I went back to Carlsberg.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Belhaven Scottish Ale

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It will be a “Peach Me Cocktail” tonight ...

1 muddled maraschino cherry
1 muddled orange slice
3 dashes orange bitters
2 1⁄2 oz of your favorite bourbon
1⁄2 oz Peach schnapps

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Pretty close to a pour of 1792 Bottled in Bond...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jefferson's bourbon very small batch # 154

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Pretty close to a pour of 1792 Bottled in Bond...

What he said ^^^^^^.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Done & Done !
All this talk about 1792 got my thirst up.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire Amber Ale on tap from my kegerator.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

posted Hide Post
Last night I had Bell's Robust Porter. Excellent beer.
Between Founder's and Bell's, I don't buy much else.
Reverse seared a 24oz T bone steak and drank. It was a good night.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Found some Pale Sour Ale from OmmeGang Brewery.
Really like this .

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Foursquare Rum, aged in bourbon and sherry barrels.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4784 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Long, tough week...I'm having one or two classic Seven and Sevens...Seagram's 7 Crown, 7-Up and a bit of lime juice, plenty of ice.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Foresters Rye

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Four Roses

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Got tired of those single malt scotches let alone those peaty scotches that taste like tar water. Went back to 12 yr old Chevas. Enjoying that with a Macanudo Gold tonight. Life is Good!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post