SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
An excellent sipping rum, Pampero Aniversario

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on some Old Forester Rye thanks to the recommendation from the rye thread, very good indeed.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:
An Old Fashion with Makers Mark.

Makers. Hold the Old Fashioned.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Trying some of this tonight. Not bad at all...

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tuesday are bourbon night at the Pal household! This week it was Cody Road from LeClaire Iowa. My son brought it over when they came for Christmas.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A tall can of Stella Artois; have been a good boy lately with nice walks and eating lightly (for the most part) the past five days. Time for a reward treat.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everything I could get my hands on.

Our daughter told us last night we're going to be grandparents. Yay.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Up from an after dinner nap with a large whiskey glass of Irish Tullamore Dew swimming with a 2" ice cube. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour calls for Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon. I have to go easy, or I will have to take a "little combat nap"!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Bell's Third Coast Old Ale (2015)

I happened to complain via email that the bar codes for recycling their Two Hearted cans were out of wack as the machines we use up here in MI 10cent land were not consistent and I could not return them all in the machine.

I nice lad at Bells sent me a care package w/ a Bell's hat, a couple snifters, a large metal assault type bottle opener, and other various goodies, to my doorstep.

I thought it fitting to anoint one of the snifters w/ a nice barley wine.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Double Oak

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Just had two pints of Moose Juice IPA at my local with some friends.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
an Italian red from the Pulgia region - Boccantino Susumaniello Salento IGT 2018

a "value" wine, eminently drinkable

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Stereohopic IPA; more 'dank' than Hop Stoopid but not so much as Waldo. I will buy a second six-pack.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It was not evil that made me dangerous. It was love.
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone. I’m 52 and just started drinking. I had too. With Joe Biden going in, I’m just going to have to take a few shots so I can sleep. I actually started Monday. So in my glass is Fireball. I had to start somewhere and it was an emergency.

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1271 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Five Farms Irish cream in my coffee for dessert. Yum.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A little change for an after dinner treat.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
One of my remaining few Paulaner Oktoberfest biers.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Smirnoff Tamarind

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post