SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie The Quinta Ruban 12 Years Old

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Redbreast cask strength neat with a few drops of chilled water to ward against the chill from the snowstorm outside.

Great stuff!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spike86:
Glenmorangie The Quinta Ruban 12 Years Old

Closest thing I've found to Dalmore Cigar Malt. Good stuff!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
A favorite of mine from one of my favorite breweries.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Just finished a rum and coke.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
A favorite of mine from one of my favorite breweries.

I'll be sipping an Old Rasputin tonight. I haven't tried the Brother Thelonious; I'll have to look for that on my next trip to the beer store.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sat. happy hour calls for a 1792 small batch bourbon.....maybe two!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Milos unsweet tea. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
An inexpensive spiced rum with tonic followed later by a nice shot of Buffalo Trace neat with a few drops of water.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lonach bottling of Mortlach 19 Yr. The LGS discounted this from $149 to $64.00. It sits on the tongue like melted butter. Dangerously tastey.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight it is “Champagne Dreams” .... a mix of 2 oz Pomegranate liqueur, 1⁄4 oz Orange liqueur, 1 oz Fresh orange juice, 2 oz Champagne ... very nice!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some more 1881 Porter.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
No glass, right out of the pint can.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ohh yeah...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Col. EH. Taylor ...man it’s good, got a bottle in a store two weeks ago...they didn’t have any bulleit bourbon and the man directed me to the Colonels bourbon...

Sadly it has all evaporated or something since then.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek single barrel

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm actually having some eggnog with Knob Creek.

The Pappy Van Winkle is for Christmas from the wife. Not allowed to open it beforehand.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't think I've ever posted to this thread, but my usual is Crown Royal with some Diet Pepsi. My wife's Uncle said it's sacrilegious as he drinks Crown on the rocks.

I'll add that the family that comes here for occasions, including Uncle Tony will finish a 1.75 L in a night, most on ice w/coke.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I ended the weekend with an IPA by Edmund’s Oast out of Charleston, SC...Bound by Time...one of my favorite beers.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post