SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
I don't normally drink anything during the week, but it's been a long day, I might pour a glass of Canadian club and go up to the restaraunt and grab something to eat. Either that or go up there and order a couple Yuenglings with my food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGSCOUSER
posted Hide Post
My own invention, a pint glass 1/2 murphys stout ( like Guinness but much smoother) and 1/2 Angry orchard crisp apple cider, I call it an "Angry Murphy"

sig certified classic Pseries Armorer
226 L1 S X6
228 WG
226WG

Posts: 579 | Location: Sterling heights MI | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little Elijah Craig 12 with some of that old time Pepsi. Very good.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Rum cranberry and peach scnapps. I ran out of mixing bourbon. Been doin it all week. Usually im once a week

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Glenmorangie Lasanta and some ice

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Devil's Backbone/Green Flash East West IPL collaboration.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Green Flash Hamilton's Ale aka Palate Wrecker. Goes great with a club sandwich from the Little Deli. May have a nightcap of Talisker.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iron bottom:

ICE only

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
quote:
Originally posted by Iron bottom:

ICE only

Brilliantly played sir! Only bourbon I mix is old crow!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a flight with Pliny the Elder, Heady Topper, Blind Pig, Zombie Dust, and the 5th I don't remember the name. It was a substitution since the Stone Enjoy By was not right and pulled off of the tap. All of these were firsts for me and fantastic to say the least.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen: I had a serious bout with stomach cancer several years ago that nearly killed me. I think that acid reflux had a lot to do with the condition I found myself in. So I try to avoid anything that irritates the digestive tract.

On a happier note; I sneaked over the border of a neighboring state and procured some Elmer T. Lee today. The best deal on a very high quality Single Barrel Sour Mash Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey you are likely to find anywhere. If you see any, grab it. I don't think you will regret your purchase.

It has been said "The best spirits make the best cocktails". My experience tells me that this statement is 95% true.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
I scored some more Heady Topper. I just poured one.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSCOUSER:
My own invention, a pint glass 1/2 murphys stout ( like Guinness but much smoother) and 1/2 Angry orchard crisp apple cider, I call it an "Angry Murphy"

that's also called a :

Poor-man's Black Velvet (aka Snakebite)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Couple flasks of nice cold sake over dinner with wife and daughter - blue fin toro, uni, ikura with quail egg, Mai tai (red snapper) and some freebies from the sushi chef (good to be a regular, and a tipper)

Home to a nice grappa...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 parts Grey Goose vodka
1 part Gallo extra dry vermouth

Shaken, not stirred Wink

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:

Whats in your glass tonight???

Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
Ardbeg Corryvreckan Scotch neat.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I think I'm dehydrated, I'm on my fourth glass of water tonight. I'm so thirsty even a glass of scotch didn't sound that good. Frown

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
I think I'm dehydrated, I'm on my fourth glass of water tonight. I'm so thirsty even a glass of scotch didn't sound that good. Frown

Discretion is the better part of valor. Wink

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sad to say, just water for me. I had a CT-Myelogram this afternoon to take a closer look at my cervical spine. I bucked off a horse--hard, 30 years ago. Didn't break my neck, but I had about two months of PT right after the wreck, and periodically over the years. It's been a problem ever since. I've been experiencing some signs and symptoms lately that kind of spooked me; I'd like to remain upright for the rest of my life.

It said "no alcohol for 2 days" on the orders they sent home with me. The attending nurse said, "at least tonight." I'm good with that.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post