SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

Yum. I love me some Spotted Cow when I can get someone to bring it to me from Wisconsin

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Im having a touch of Widow Jane 12 year...washing down a couple of chocolate chip cookies.

Posts: 739 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

Yum. I love me some Spotted Cow when I can get someone to bring it to me from Wisconsin

A friend just introduced me to Spotted Cow and its wonderful, albeit expensive at $16.50 per 12-pack

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Vidal at Soine Vineyard.

Cheers

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys

A friend just introduced me to Spotted Cow and its wonderful, albeit expensive at $16.50 per 12-pack

Wait till you get a chance to taste Two Women and Totally Naked.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire. A lot of Fat Tire.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Beefeaters, Fever Tree, and fresh limes... to combat the HEAT!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Redemption Rye, and Weller SR. Dave Brubeck 'Jazz Impressions of Japan' on the audio and its 'mr hepcat kablammo' tonight.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight just feels like a 1792 small batch bourbon......or two!!

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on Buffalo Trace, cooking supper, watching Band of Brothers.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Miller Lite while I smoke this chicken, but trying to convince someone to have a glass of Johnny walker blue label with me. We shall see.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6 & 20 wheated bourbon tonight. Little dry, but not bad.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig77:
Miller Lite while I smoke this chicken, but trying to convince someone to have a glass of Johnny walker blue label with me. We shall see.

Sign me up. I love that stuff. My son-in-law bought a bottle for the groomsmen and I to drink before the wedding ...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Just spotted cases of Sam Adams Octoberfest at Sam's Club...

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to Jailbreak in Laurel, MD and spent a very pleasant afternoon sampling their wares.

‘Twas a good day.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Just spotted cases of Sam Adams Octoberfest at Sam's Club...

Oh Shit,
I’m still tempted to buy in quantity even though right now I still can’t taste much of anything.
But the hope is , upon its return, I’ll have my favorite beer waiting !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GrumpyBiker,

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KettleHouse brewing co. Cold Smoke scotch ale on draft.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crooked Crab Brewing Co (Odenton, MD) Chuck Brown on tap.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Sipping a pleasant French White burgundy from the village of Rully. Not “unruly”. Rully. Really.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A pour of Early Times Bottled in Bond neat.Not bad for an inexpensive bourbon.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post