SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Jameson with one ice cube. Big Grin

I bought a bottle of the Jameson's Coldbrew, LE. The tasting notes on bottle are complimentary.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
That's 2 cans in the glass, think I'll be pretty happy tonight Smile also I'm liking the taste, reminds me of Descutes Fresh Squeezed IPA, not as intense as Arrogant Bastard and some of Stone's early offerings.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Dark & stormy tonight! Last day of the weekend

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
That's 2 cans in the glass, think I'll be pretty happy tonight Smile also I'm liking the taste, reminds me of Descutes Fresh Squeezed IPA, not as intense as Arrogant Bastard and some of Stone's early offerings.

That looks GREAT! I'm gonna keep my eye out for that one!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Definitely try it, it is good Big Grin

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagumitas L'il Sumpin', and Squatters Hop Rising. My wife is discouraging whiskey as a cause of snoring.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post

Definitely a stronger initial taste, but smooth and easy after taste. I like it. Still couple other Stone one to try, but liking that Tangerine Express out of these 2.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Gekkeikan by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Don Julio 1942 and very fresh Maui Brewing Company Big Swell IPA chasers.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday happy hour will feature Wild Turkey 101 bourbon!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Balvenie Doublewood 12 neat last night. Smile

RedBreast Cask Strength neat tonight. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
A Michelob Amber Bock with dinner. After dinner is 2 fingers of Blanton's.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18 year as my son just let me know he successfully completed his AIT!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Bailey's on the rocks.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Surly Abrasive DIPA. Fantastic!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Stagg JR Bourbon- absolutely enjoying it.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Here's what I wish I were drinking right now. An Old Fashioned at The Centurion Lounge at Philly airport. Because that would mean I'm off the ship and heading home. Soon though. Very soon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
El Tesoro de Don Felipe. “Platinum”

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Dailuaine 12 Yr Old Cask Malt, and a Yeti Stout. The scotch is very welcome on a chilly night.

posted Hide Post
This evening's happy hour will feature 1792 small batch bourbon!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post