SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Planning for a Lagunitas Something Wild, followed by a 2018 Waldo.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well, I use to do "Dark and stormy" Gosling Rum and Ginger Beer. then I switched to "Dark and Diet" dark Mt Gay rum and diet Pepsi, to cut the calories. now it's just "Dark", Mt Gay rum on a rock, since diet drinks are bad for you Smile

john

Posts: 476 | Location: Greensboro, NC | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Evan Williams...

Me too, but with a little ice.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Evan Williams...

Me too, but with a little ice.

Just had a bit myself. Not too bad for ~$15 bottle here in VA.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Not too bad for ~$15 bottle here in VA.

Yes, it's definitely a good budget "every day" bourbon. Buffalo Trace and Weller always held that place for me, but even the regular BT and the green label Weller have been getting harder to find and more expensive around here. The 1783 or EW Single Barrel always seem to be readily available.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DFH 120 IPA, with a Hopslam for a chaser. It's been a long day.

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Franziskaner Hefe-Weizen

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hibiki Harmony makes report writing a little easier.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Waldo, SN Hoptimum. I might open the Weller Antique 107. But I have to get up for the Wienerdog races in the AM.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Blue Moon, the usual. Drowning my sorrows of having a gift card to HockeyMonkey, but no right handed mystery sticks available. FML...

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
I tried bulleit bourbon for the first time tonight. I am usually a crown guy and will continue to be, but this is a decent bourbon.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Jack Daniels Single Barrel Rye

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Bulleit Rye

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
A selection of amazing local (Chicago suburbs) New England IPAs...

* Noon Whistle Brewing Gummypocalypse
* Noon Whistle Brewing Edible Gummy
* More Brewing K.I.S.S. IPA

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Brooklyn Brewery Lager. A bit overated. It’s not bad but it is supposed too notch Brew. Sam Adams is just as good. Btw, I could join OPEC. This stuff will give you the winds.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Maker's 46.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pendleton Rye-4yr- and lemonade.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Stranahan's Diamond Peak.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jailbreak Infinite Amber on tap.

Good stuff.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post