SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Makers Mark tonight. Just feasted on crab legs and scallops! Don't get better than this...

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Kavanaugh irish whiskey, and James Peppers 1776 Barrel Proof Rye Whisky, 117 proof.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
J Lohr Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon. Goes great with the sirloin roast I smoked.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
A finger of Old Grand-Dad 114 bourbon. I suggest you rye folks give it a try. It's high rye mash bill spice and strong flavors keep up with the heat of an over-proof.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I found a bottle of 18 year Glenburgie tucked away in the cabinet that I'd forgotten about - what a lovely drink with just a drop of water Smile A little sweeter than I'd remembered, but just as smooth as can be.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Captain and Coke w/ a lime tonight.

Brings me back to college. Big Grin

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Triple haze

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
decoy cab sav

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Core Brewing Arkansas Red Ale

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Knob Creek Single Barrel, Spec's Customer Selection, K4-42-1-12.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buffalo trace. Very nice.

Well, Elija Craig (12 year) and Fighting Cock (6 yr-103 proof) out of Heaven Hill now have no age statement on the label. I have a few of both, but got lazy and didn't bunker many.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
It'll be Bushmills 16 yo Single Malt, taken neat.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8925 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Sumthin' Wild, SN Bigfoot, Tsingtao, And again Knob Creek.

In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Quarter Cask

Posts: 1728 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Sucks Brown Shugga' Substitute Ale

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
ended on eagle rare 17

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
had a few Yuenglings in the hotel bar watching the game, now in the room with a couple fat tires,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend cracked open a new bottle of Sam Adams Utopias tonight for the big game.

Pretty good stuff.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caol Ila 12yr

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post