SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Crown Royal Black, ice, and Coke.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Tequila Ocho in a porcelain caballito.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post

Unbelievably good stuff.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Pretty good.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Paulaner Oktoberfest-Wiesn

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Macallan 15 Fine Oak Triple Cask.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Makers 46 neat

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6474 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s an Old Fashion kinda night ... Jim Beam, maple syrup, and a few dashes of bitters. Saving the bacon maple bourbon for brunch tomorrow.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Col EH Taylor B-i-B Straight Rye. Its okay, but not $64 okay. At least it is no longer a mystery.

Also 3 Nations Creme Brulee Stout. Three thumbs for this.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“A second glass of 10 yo Taylor Fladgate tawny port sir?”

“Why, it’s Sunday evening! Yes, I believe I will.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sore throat cure. Firefly Toddy
1 part Firefly tea flavor vodka
6 parts hot tea
juice of 1/2 lemon
splash of peach brandy
1 tsp honey

couple of these make most anything better.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Ballast Point Victory at Sea High West bourbon barrel finished ale, 2018 edition.

And Robert Mondavi bourbon barrel finish Cabernet.

And a bourbon barrel finish scotch to round it out.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Bushmill's Red Bush.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dewar's White Label, and water...reportedly Pres. George H.W. Bush's drink.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
{snip} of YELLOW SPOT

Unbelievably good stuff.

Just picked up a bottle.

Cheers

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
In honor of National Repeal Day, 85 years ago today, it’ll be 1/2l of Stiegl Gold lager, followed by a nice glass of Taylor Fladgate tawny port. Maybe even two glasses of port.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8854 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Crown and 7 up

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Rasputin Russian Imperial

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In honor of repeal day for me, a glass of the latest IPA I brewed with an all Idaho 7 hop blend. Tastes good after a 4mi run. mmmm...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post