SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Another local product; Fair Winds Brewing Co. (Lorton, VA) Nautifest, their Oktoberfest Lager.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skoshi Kat
posted Hide Post
Terrapin Hopsecutioner IPA - crisp, hoppy, and refreshing

Posts: 7 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight calls for Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon. Everyone have a pleasant Friday night happy hour......if you are in to those things.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Heading out to Fleming's for a date with Mrs. Vinnybass. I normally enjoy a Tanqueray Martini or two with my ribeye. We'll walk it off afterward around Town Center before coming home.

Maybe a nightcap of Willet's later.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest on tap. Yum.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uncorking something new:

Maker's Mark 101 bourbon

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
1st: Yuengling Lager with dinner.

Now and later: Jack on ice.

Some of this later:

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to decide between Monkey Shoulder or Glenlivit 12.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A nice local brew (National Standard pale ale) at TUPPS Brewery in town with a good friend and his son.

Can say life is Really good at the moment.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
A dark and stormy made with Gosling's dark rum and their branded ginger beer, some lime and a dash of bitters.

Ahhhhhh....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Focused:
Uncorking something new:

Maker's Mark 101 bourbon

Added another new bottle:

Early Times Bottled In Bond bourbon

Early Times won the flight fight

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Uncorking something new:

Maker's Mark 101 bourbon

The ET BiB should prove to be money well spent.

For myself, Torpedeo Ale, 1792, and Redbreast Lustau later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
quote:
Uncorking something new:

Maker's Mark 101 bourbon

The ET BiB should prove to be money well spent.

For myself, Torpedeo Ale, 1792, and Redbreast Lustau later.

ET BIB is a great deal at $20 for a 1 Liter bottle.

Hope Sazerac does not change the recipe now that they own the brand

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
My wife made me a very stiff vodka cranberry. It’s about 75% Tito’s vodka and 25% Oceanspray 100% cranberry juice. She calls it a “Vodberry”

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Legend Oktoberfest tonight. Not only the best Octoberfest, but one of the best beers I've ever had. If you're near Richmond, and you ever get the chance....

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:
Legend Oktoberfest tonight. Not only the best Octoberfest, but one of the best beers I've ever had. If you're near Richmond, and you ever get the chance....

I’ll second that. Legend is an awesome place to visit. And drink. And the drunken cheese on top of a burger is to die for.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Since the wife had plans for the evening, I stopped at a local brewery on my way home from work. I had a couple of the Oktoberfests and some smoked chicken wings. Once home, I had a little Eagle Rare.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I loves me some Fall Traditions !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Christmas and Winter season brews were appearing at Wegman's today (e.g. Shiner), but I came home with Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest Marzen once more.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a bottle of Lagavulin 16 for Election Day. While at the liquor store I also picked up a bottle of Aecht Marzen Rauchbier. First time trying this and I’m pleasantly surprised. I’ll be getting this, or some variation again.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post