January 15, 2016, 08:16 PM
Leemur
Breckinridge Holidale whiskey barrel aged winter warmer
January 15, 2016, 08:22 PM
Iron bottom
Rock Hill Farms from Buffalo Trace.
January 15, 2016, 08:24 PM
konata88
Meyer lemon juice, honey and Torikai soju chuhai.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book
January 15, 2016, 09:23 PM
mr kablammo
Jim Beam Rye. Just finished a bottle of EW Single Barrel, barrelled 4-3-06, bottled 10-19-15.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
January 15, 2016, 09:25 PM
Tailhook 84
A co-worker knows I love to bird hunt, so he gave me a bottle of Bird Dog whiskey for Christmas. I certainly appreciate the thought, but it's not the greatest I've ever had. But it was free, so I have that going for me...

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."
January 15, 2016, 09:29 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Sam Adama OctoberFest....
Still enjoying it !!!

I'm down to my last 3 bottles. Frown

The wife has taken a shine to Sam Adams Octoberfest, which depleted my stores of it faster than expected. I'll have to factor that into next year's stockpile calculations...

Luckily, I still have about five dozen other assorted Octoberfest beers left, to tide me over for another few months.
January 15, 2016, 09:32 PM
Lt CHEG
Old Fashioned made with Rough Rider rye. Delicious!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
January 15, 2016, 09:35 PM
GrumpyBiker
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Sam Adama OctoberFest....
Still enjoying it !!!

I'm down to my last 3 bottles. Frown

The wife has taken a shine to Sam Adams Octoberfest, which depleted my stores of it faster than expected. I'll have to factor that into next year's stockpile calculations...

Luckily, I still have about five dozen other assorted Octoberfest beers left, to tide me over for another few months.

If you were closer I'd be happy to share.
I still have 18 cases on the pallet.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

January 15, 2016, 10:12 PM
Budlum
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
I've never had mannequin piss before.

The beer nerd crowd must be pretty thin here. I got it and raise you a baby on a beer bottle. Cheers!
January 15, 2016, 10:46 PM
billnchristy
Had a bottle of velvet evil tonight. Was quite good and smooth for a 13% beer.

Great label too:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.
January 16, 2016, 05:07 PM
jer830
Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16, Unfiltered IPA. Very nice double.
January 16, 2016, 05:23 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 16, 2016, 05:48 PM
andronicus
Weyerbacher Tango. New to me. Hope it's as good as it sounds.
January 16, 2016, 06:03 PM
Ironmike57
DonJulio 1942 in a rocks glass. Neat.
January 23, 2016, 06:48 PM
RogueJSK
Sweet Potato Chai beer from Old Bakery Beer Company

January 26, 2016, 07:16 PM
mr kablammo
Evan Williams Single Barrel. Barreled 1-17-06. Bottled 8-1-15. Its got a good mix of heat and sweet. SN Bigfoot 2016 on deck.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
January 26, 2016, 07:19 PM
l33571
Chimay Grand Reserve Ale
January 26, 2016, 07:20 PM
4MUL8R
I keep pouring Elijah Craig 12 year old 94 proof. $25 per 750 ml. It is a distinct pleasure while recovering from excessive snow shoveling.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...
January 30, 2016, 07:46 PM
billnchristy
Drinking absinthe for the first time in a couple years. I forgot what a nice mellow buzz it provides. Also, you stay hydrated since you are drinking 6oz of water with every drink. Big Grin

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.