SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
Thomas Handy Rye after being reminded of it earlier.

Dang... u got all the good stuff.

It's stock I've been sitting on, which is getting low, sadly.

Yeah, well, any one of Buffalo Traces Antique Collection is a purple unicorn in these parts. I'm jealous, yet strangely happy for you. Razz

I'm on my sailboat tonight. I keep just a few bottles on board, so Elmer T Lee neat tonight for me.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Deschutes IPA... Delicious...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jigray3:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
quote:
Thomas Handy Rye after being reminded of it earlier.

Dang... u got all the good stuff.

It's stock I've been sitting on, which is getting low, sadly.

Yeah, well, any one of Buffalo Traces Antique Collection is a purple unicorn in these parts. I'm jealous, yet strangely happy for you. Razz

I'm on my sailboat tonight. I keep just a few bottles on board, so Elmer T Lee neat tonight for me.

Poor thing (sailboat and Elmer)

Smile

cheers.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Pierre Ferand Reserve Cognac - quite smooth, with vanilla and some citrus tones.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Westbrook Udderly Stout

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Oban 18

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Golden Monkey.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

Oh yeah. I love that stuff. <points at avatar>
The lable from the 90's

Manikin Peace?

What's in my glass:

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Tonight a little Russell's Reserve Single Barrel, a gift from my thoughtful wife. My first Wild Turkey product other than a couple of mini bottles, and it doesn't disappoint.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm going to have a little taste of my wife's Christmas present to me:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Angels Envy that I got for Christmas! Good stuff.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JD83:
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

Oh yeah. I love that stuff. <points at avatar>
The lable from the 90's

Manikin Peace?

Not quite. It's a Belgian white I was quite fond of when I started exploring the world of beer. Not the best but a good example of the style.
The image on the label is from here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manneken_Pis

And I'm enjoying some Founders Centennial IPA tonight.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
A little Rye....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Balvenie Carribean Cask.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bowmore 12 Yr. A gift to Dad that he shared a glass.
Ardbeg 10 Yr. A Christmas re-gift.
Bulliet Rye.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I had this Saison it is rye based fermented in oak barrels. It has a nice sour component.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I've never had mannequin piss before.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Rare Breed (Wild Turkey).

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
A couple shots of Pelinkovac. Either loved or hated, have never seen a person contemplate. Somewhere between liquorice and cinnamon in taste.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post