SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Glenfiddich 14 Yr Bourbon Barrel Reserve, US Exclusive,

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
#2 - Marzen Oktoberfest brewed in Calgary:

It's OK but not as good as the one I posted yesterday

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
last year's Barrel Strength Elijah Craig 12yr, the shining star from Heaven Hill, IMO.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
#3 - Rickard's (Molson Coors Canada's brand) Lederhosen.

I was rightfully hesitant to buy a Rickard's product as they are typically mediocre. This beer can only one day aspire to be mediocre, and I'm unlikely to drink the rest of this six pack by March.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Weltenburger Kloster Barock Helles Lager and Weihenstephaner Vitus Weizenbock

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
That Kloster looks interesting, must try. Boulevard Calling IPA. Lagunitas Something Wild. Maybe Glennfich later. Dough for Pan de Muerte is rising.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
That Kloster looks interesting, must try.

It's very good, especially for a Lager. I'd love to try some of their other stuff.

Brewed by the monks at a monastery in Bavaria. Weltenburger is the second oldest brewery in the world, having started in 1050. The oldest is one of my other favorite breweries - Weihenstephaner - which also started as a monastic brewery in Bavaria in 1040.

It's a shame that Weltenburger isn't carried around here. I picked this one up on a recent out of state trip. Now I'm going to have to stock up on more of their stuff the next time I find it.

I also grabbed another new (to me) German monastic beer that I'm planning to try next: a hefeweizen from Kloster Andechs. Though they've only been brewing since 1455, compared to 1040/1050 like the two I previously mention. Wink

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
You'll notice that one can of Heady is missing from this picture.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Kloster Andechs Weissbier Hell

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Beringer Founders Estate Cabernet Sauvignon.

Nothing great, but decent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eagle Rare and ginger ale.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Dar, Jeffersons is great bourbon! And PASig---- I love the Leffe, good choice.

Anyone have experience with the pre-made Manhattans? Jeffersons makes one but I can't find it, have seen a few others at liquor stores but I'd prefer a SF recommendation.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got some Elmer T Lee going. Still a first class bourbon.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Noah's Mill bourbon. Near the end of the bottle likely will not replace this but it is decent and is barrel proof.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Little Something Extra, Founders Backyard Bastard, 11.6%...

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Doppel sticky. This is an interesting beer like an IPA without bitterness

Edit to add

Having Guinness nitro IPA. A very European IPA not overly hoppy and bitter like an American IPA. Smooth nice flavors.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GA Gator,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof tonight.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10350 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ardbeg 10 Yr.