SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Dirty Bastard

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Delirium Noël.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun Zeke:
Dirty Bastard

How did you like it?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16213 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Black Raven (Redmond, WA) Second Sight Scotch Ale. The best scotch ale I've found yet, and I've tried quite a few.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIC.45:
Delirium Noël.

Rick

excellent, esp if you age it a year,

I had a local red wine blend,
delicious, and off to a nap

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Victory Hoppy Quad.

Not a quad, not an IPA, kind of like Le Freak, but at 13%, packs a pretty hefty punch.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
I like it. I've been drinking it for awhile now.

quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun Zeke:
Dirty Bastard

How did you like it?

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
GlenDronach 12 Yr, McClelland Islay. Reinforced a prior preferance for Islay over Highland scotch.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Erdinger Oktoberfest. It's not sold in my area. But I finally had the chance to try it, at a pizza place in Shreveport LA, of all places.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Ice Water...domestic.

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Alewerks Secret Admirer double IPA and it is freakin incredible!

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
La Crema pinot noir.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
Barenjager, over ice. Honey infused whiskey. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Anyone try High West's A midwinter night's dram? Local store has a couple bottles locked up tight. The bourbon guy there was raving about it and he's usually spot on about bourbons and whiskys.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
Southern Tier Warlock.

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
Seirra Nevada Torpedo double IPA. Love IPAs but they might have actually over hopped this stuff...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Erdinger Oktoberfest. It's not sold in my area. But I finally had the chance to try it, at a pizza place in Shreveport LA, of all places.
I haven't tried it. How does it compare to Sam Adams' Oktoberfest?

This year, I've only tried SA and Paulaner, and SA is far better. Last year, Ayinger was my fav but I haven't found it this year.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Had a Dirty Bastard at the
http://www.adapourhouse.com/
W/ the
Turkey Reuben:
blue cheese coleslaw, avocado, tomato,
sauerkraut, russian dressing, swiss, rye bread.

Came home to read w/ some Bell's Best Brown. Not one of my top 20 beers but probably the best brown to me. And love the owl label.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Forgiven from Wild Turkey Distillery. A limited edition, small batch blend of bourbon and rye whiskeys.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
A couple fingers of Crown Royal XO over ice.

How is that in comparison to Black Label???

I have never had Black Label so I cannot compare the two. The XO I very smooth though with no bitter aftertaste.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post