SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of JD83
posted Hide Post
Pyramid Outburst Imperial IPA(Alc.8.5% by vol.Smile).

Posts: 352 | Location: Blue Heaven  | Registered: April 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Coast Old Rasputin, Russian imperial stout.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Sharing a bottle of Dornfelder wine with the wife after a day in Berlin then on to Dover Ohio for some wine tasting...

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Lemonade and vodka...

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3616 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jer830:
North Coast Old Rasputin, Russian imperial stout.

An amazing beer !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True story. Lot's of flavor.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Teachers Highland Cream. 1930.

Sold by Macy's.

Smooth and warm.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Lillet Blanc from the freezer

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Rasputin, and cribbage with the Old Man
Lockwood Cabernet Sauvignon
Bull's Blood
Five Puttonyos Tokaji
Gnarly Head Zinfadel
Red Breast 15 Yr Irish Whiskey
Nikka Coffee Grain Whisky

And water, cool cool water.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Bloody Mary made w/Zing Zang mix and Reyka vodka. First time I've had each and I'll say they go together quite well.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Vandermill Apple Cider on top of a boatload of assorted white wines.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8797 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
How is it? Have you tried Southern Tier Pumpking?

It's much better than Sam Adams Pumpkin !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
St. Arnold's Elissa, an IPA.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
A local brewery's dunkelweisen.

It's OK, but it certainly isn't a Weihenstephaner.

BTW, I bought the first 6-pack of Sam Adam's Oktoberfest that my favorite liquor store sold this year. They still had it in the back at room temp since they're keeping the last of the SA summer in the walk-in in hopes of selling out. Took a little sweet talkin' and hope this year's batch is good (it's chilling as I type).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin paired with Asian noodles.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig 12 yr Small Batch, one large ice cube and a splash of water. This one is growing on me fast. Not as expensive as some other good ones I like, smooth and flavorful. This is why I like bourbons, each one has it's own subtle differences.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Jameson's Caskmate Whiskey, Stout Ed. A nice subtle sweet finish.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin paired with Asian noodles.

That chit has a bit of a bite. I liked it but wouldn't want more than a bottle.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Tropical punch Kool-Aid here. Cool

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1233 | Location: Ken-in-Tucky | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post