SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Two bottles of JK Scrumpy 22oz Hard Cider.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Regular Jack and Dr. Pepper. Staple of everyone's closet.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Sailor Jerry Rum, on the rocks.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Awwwwwww yeah, son! First Octoberfest of the year! Just as good as last year, but it's still too hot to truly appreciate an Octoberfest beer.

Let the hoarding commence! I just bought the last two 6 packs of Sam Adams at the liquor store, but they're expecting their second shipment next week, so I can stock up on several cases. I'll also be buying some cases of Ayinger, and a smattering of other German Octoberfest beers. Should tide me over for the fall and winter.

GWBiker - I expect we'll be seeing some photos of your stockpile before too long. Wink Have you taken delivery yet?

I await the call from the owner of my local State store.
The distributor contacts him when they're accepting orders.
I'm oiling the wheels on my rolling pallet tomorrow in anticipation!!!

in this area, the distributor had pallets of club store packages,

we have 6pks now, and will have a nice display set up Tuesday,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Ballast point scullion grapefruit IPA. sounds terrible & id have never tried it without the recommendation of some folks I trust; not a fan of fruity beers. But this is ex low t, if you like IPAs I highly recommend. Cheers

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of the grapefruit sculpin. On a hot summer day it is thrist quenching.

Tonight I'm having a Samuel Smith IPA.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
A wonderful wine called Prisoner.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
How is that? I always like Tumbler the best from them but could only get it in the sampler pack.

It's nice. I found it in the 6-pack version. I prefer Sam Adams Octoberfest but this was the first I could find. Seasons just starting and I'm sure I'll get plenty of Sammy.

Posts: 756 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Cheap bourbon .

I think it is called Evan Williams

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig Small Batch. Old Weller Antique 107 later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A new cidery just opened around here. Figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not a huge "hard cider" fan, but it's not bad.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Monday Night's Spirit Animal

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Just completed a mail server upgrade. In celebration: A tot of The Damore 12 y/o. With dinner: A glass of Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter ale.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Aberlour 12

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iced black coffee.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
Tonight I thought I'd try an alternative to my affordable wheated bourbon tonight. Larceny. So far. Mmmmm......I'm still team Makers Mark.

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm a big fan of the grapefruit sculpin. On a hot summer day it is thrist quenching.

Have you tried the habanero sculpin? My local growler store had it on tap so I bought a sample, I knew I wouldn't want any more than a bottle but I am glad I tried it. Spicy but not holy crap spicy. I told him they need to mix it with the grapefruit and it would be amazing.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheap but good
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Cheap bourbon .

I think it is called Evan Williams

Posts: 4 | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This one time,
at band camp
Picture of Wreck Tangle
posted Hide Post
I love this time of year. Fall beers have arrived.

------------------------------------------------

Strange women lyin' in ponds is no basis for a system of government.

Posts: 2679 | Location: N.E. Ohio | Registered: May 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Models Especial...Big fan of Mexican beer.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post