SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of kandersn
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the C.E.R.F benefit Steel Challenge match at the SIG Academy. I was lucky enough to have a growler of Long Trail Mostly Cloudy waiting for me.

Kevin

Posts: 281 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Basil Hayden, very smooth

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig !! Neat.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Tanqueray & Tonic, slice of lime.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Famous Grouse and ice.

Posts: 4014 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Great Divide Lasso IPA, Boulevard Pop Up IPA. Soon to follow, Tomatin and Tomatin 12 Yr. For WC tomorrow, Urthel Hop It.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
GrumpyBiker, this is a soup made with Gewurtz. One of my winter favorites and adaptable.

http://www.pepperfool.com/reci...s_paprika_chili.html

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Nothing extravagant, just a Blue Moon for me.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Jim Beam black label tonight.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
46and2 - I'll have to give the Weller a try, thanks for the suggestion.

I've had Makers in the past, and while I did find it smooth and easily drinkable, the taste didn't suit me.

And yeah, I've got a goofy set of tastes when it comes to booze. Not the first time I've heard it. I like my Crown and especially Crown Reserve. It may be "cheap" swill but I think its good. As a matter of fact I think I'll have one.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Jim Beam black label tonight.

Jim Beam black is good. This was the only American whiskey I could find in the hotels I stayed at in Israel (well, that and Jack which I think tastes like fermented piss...no offense to anyone who likes it) so I was kind of stuck drinking it. I didn't think that I'd like it but it really grew on me.

Good choice.

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
46and2 - I'll have to give the Weller a try, thanks for the suggestion.

I've had Makers in the past, and while I did find it smooth and easily drinkable, the taste didn't suit me.

And yeah, I've got a goofy set of tastes when it comes to booze. Not the first time I've heard it. I like my Crown and especially Crown Reserve. It may be "cheap" swill but I think its good. As a matter of fact I think I'll have one.

Gus, try the Crown XO! Awesome....

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DYNAMITE
THE PASSES!
Picture of Solitar
posted Hide Post
Georgia Moon

with sugar

The right to keep and bear arms, military arms, shall not be infringed -- period!

Posts: 10723 | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Perrier......can't get enough of it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21101 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little Marker's Mark 46 and some Pepsi made with real sugar.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

I had a little tonight as well.!!!!

-----------///

quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
GrumpyBiker, this is a soup made with Gewurtz. One of my winter favorites and adaptable.

http://www.pepperfool.com/reci...s_paprika_chili.html

Okay ... I'm passing this along to the wife to add to the monthly menu !
Thank you.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four Roses small batch for the first time.
Fairly impressed for the cost.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DYNAMITE
THE PASSES!
Picture of Solitar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iron bottom:
A little Marker's Mark 46 and some Pepsi made with real sugar.
That Pepsi Throwback with real sugar is a nightly sustenance for me.
Even better with Yukon Jack!

The right to keep and bear arms, military arms, shall not be infringed -- period!

Posts: 10723 | Registered: May 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Mexican food tonight and margaritas.
Correlejo reposado tequila
Cointreau
Fresh lime
& a bit of agave syrup.

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post