SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
bacardi, V8 splash and ginger ale...

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Sobieski vodka and Bulgarian sour Cherry juice.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makers 46 and bitters with this nifty ice sphere. I found a $2 plastic mold on amazon. You put the water in, freeze it, viola, instant ice sphere... pretty cool stuff.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
1792 Small Batch

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
New addition. Whistlepig 10 YO Straight Rye.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Not Your Father's Root beer. Wow is this good tastes just like a good root beer but it's 5.9 % ABV . This will be the summer by the pool drink. Really good.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Jim Beam Rye, maybe a Green Flash Road Warrior or Orion beer from Okinawa later.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Made whiskey sours - the real way, no sour mix - with Templeton. Delicious!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
A local beer:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23246 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Had a quart of Allagash Victor followed by a quart of Victoria.

Very good Belgian strongs.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Since its Martini day, five parts Boodles, one part Martini & Rossi, three olives.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Ballast Point Sculpin. Last day of training and relaxing at the hotel.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse Rye BiB

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by 280nosler:
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
BK- I bought a bottle of Springbank 15 (Campbeltown) based on seeing them in your regular line up; I must say its not to my liking. I was expecting sherried flavor based on online reviews and was instead greeted with vinegar. Did I buy a lemon or is this an acquired taste?

Lets meet up. I'll offer a trade. I have actually yet to try Springbank 15, but have trued the 12, and was bought a bottle of 15 Green this last weekend (1 of 9000 bottles) and I must say it was quite tasty!
im in Texas for another week, then Colorado for a week then back to FL. Any SF member can get a free bottle of Springbank 15 (minus two drams!) if they come find me.

I think you would enjoy some Glenmorangie Companta or even Glengoyne 18 year old.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Old New Orleans amber rum and ginger beer.

Pretty good stuff. Also have Mexi-coke

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Sipping on the Crown Apple on ice tonight!

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Appleton Estate 12 Jamaican rum.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Mellow Corn, BiB. Distilled by Heaven Hill, bottled by Medley. For $12.99 its okay.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pina colada-rum by Cruzan. Dirty banana-rum by Ron Zacapa 23. Very refreshing.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post