SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Melomel mead.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Brugal Rum, and diet.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
Elijah Craig 12. My current daily dram.

Grade: B. A solid daily bourbon. Not too sweet for those who prefer that. Good overall flavor, nothing off putting, and good finish.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ian111,

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcphearson
posted Hide Post
M&M's

Posts: 648 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 12 Cask Strength Batch 1 (2010). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Margarita. Sauza Hornitos Reposado, Gran Gala and lime plus a little salt. Trying to get the wife drunk. Wink

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spire Mountain Cider. One more in a continuing search for a good hard cider. This ones ok!

Silent

Posts: 1025 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A cup of Starbucks French Roast.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
A Saison from North coast brewery. I am starting to enjoy Saisons now that the weather is getting warmer.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
North Coast makes so many great brews !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
The usual, Sailor Jerry's & Coke Zero.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optical Delusion
Picture of BNW
posted Hide Post
Cervesza
Pacific Clara. Beer

Posts: 2092 | Location: Maine | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The capt'n on the rocks....done run out of grey goose so I can't make any more homsexual appletinis....oh well....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Heineken

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Olde Hickory Daniel Boone imperial brown ale aged in bourbon barrels

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 18. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
2 fingers of Eagle Rare and a couple of ice cubes.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Captain and Ginger Ale. Very good!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig 10. I'll be honest, I prefer it to the 18. More smokey and less salty.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Bulliet Rye.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post