SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Shots of Jäger with Michelob Ultra. I'm on a diet.

Posts: 565 | Location: Gun Town, USA  | Registered: September 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
tired, very long day, so keeping it simple with a few Guinness tonight

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Stagg Jr

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Balvenie 14 Caribbean cask.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Water tonight, however Pale Horse brought up scotch in another thread, so now I'm getting thirsty, but have to get up early so it's about bedtime.

Have no fear, I'm off on Wednesday, scotch will be on the menu, Tuesday night...

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Full Sail Wheatwine. And a Methodist hymnal and a possible fiancee.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Glenfiddich 12yr Scotch tonight.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Sweet tea

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barndg00:
Glenfiddich 12yr Scotch tonight.

15yr Solara vat (Glenfiddich) for me tonight.

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Because I deserve it.

"the soul of a dog is pure"

Posts: 265 | Location: VA | Registered: June 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
First time trying this.. It is pretty excellent though. I'm usually a super hoppy beer guy, but this is a nice change of pace and pretty smooth and "light" for a strong ale. It's citrus-ey and yeast-ey, which I normally don't like, but I'm actually enjoying this one, I love the smell but don't really love the huge head on it (go ahead... ha-ha-ha. huge head). I am FAR from a beer connoisseur (I just like good beer). Anyways, 8/10 would drink again.

Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale by Boulevard Brewing Co. out of Kansas City, MO.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice big, tall, cold glass of Southern Tier "Pum King"

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Pumpking is awesome, get some warlock if you like darker beer.

I love Southern Tier.

I am having a buffalo trace and mexi-coke.

My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
You peaty bastards are making me thirsty!

My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

You peaty bastards are making me thirsty!

Slàinte, amigo! Big Grin

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
McClelland Islay. Affordable and effective.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic. I have a deep seated fear of malaria.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A local bar tapped a keg of Avery Tweak tonight. I love that beer.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post