SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank 17 Single Cask (Fresh Oloroso Sherry Cask). Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
BK this one's for you

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I broke down tonight and ordered alcohol at the restaurant. It was happy hour $6 for top shelf. They had 18 year old Macallan and he gave me a generous pour. I'm a regular and the guy knew me. I think he owns the place.

I also had a glass of Heif something wheat beer on tap to enjoy with my prosciutto, peaches, and gorgonzola pizza.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Maker's on the rocks.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

BK this one's for you

Salud, amigo. Wink

-BK

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Shared some Bookers with great friends at work before we go our seperate ways. One of the finest bourbons around.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
No kidding. I found a restaurant that serves Bookers. Looking forward to going back there.

Tonight, I have some 'shine and iced tea waiting for me at home. It was a relatively easy week at work. Though tonight was a rough way to end the week.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
They dont carry bookers by the bottle around you?

Tomorrow is my drinking day. Bourbon or margaritas?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Trois Pistoles!

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pretty damn good, lads!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Maximus, and O'Dell Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Stagg Jr. I read some rather unflattering reviews of this whiskey but I picked it up today wanting to add a barrel strength to my collection. This is unfiltered barrel strength 132.1 proof. I did try it neat and initial taste was great till it hit the throat and the alcohol burn kicked in. I added a few cubes as I would on other bourbon and WOW what a difference great taste. I'm glad I picked it up. Sweet with a good amount of rye spice. It is very dark I guess from not being cut. I like this. I will not drink to many of these and would switch to a lower proof bourbon like four roses or a rye whiskey after one or two of these.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Springbank Longrow 18. Cool

-BK

Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post

Saw this at Costco this morning. 48 beers for $21.99.

Anyone tried it? Big Grin

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Geeww I wouldnt try that! ^^^

2 margs down. 1800 reposado with grand marnier. Next up old fashions! Question is old crow or devils cut?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
They dont carry bookers by the bottle around you?

They do, just gets tough to swing the entrance fee every now and then.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Tonight, a wee dram of Dalwhinnie 15 year old. Ok, maybe two drams.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Balvenie Caribbean Cask. Absolutely delicious Scotch.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild turkey on the rocks.

It's a simple kind of night

------------

The people have spoken... The bastards.

Posts: 2092 | Registered: May 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
Weyerbacher's Merry Monks

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post