SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Evan Williams Black was on sale and had a rebate. I don't know if that makes it taste better but I like it.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Two black
Crown and gingers,I'm done,heading to bed.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Havent left work yet, but some Shiner holiday cheer is in the near future.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
W. L. Weller SPecial reserve.

Nice wheated bourbon.

Posts: 403 | Location: Just far enough outside of Dallas. | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I bought a 64oz growler of La Fin Du Monde.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Watchful Guardian
Picture of badkarma56
posted Hide Post
Laphroaig Quarter Cask. Cool

-BK

"If it's all the same to you, I'd really prefer to visit the range."

Posts: 7980 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
1 Founders Harvest Ale
1 Bells Two Hearted
1 Founders Breakfast Stout

Sips of Bookers, Larceny, Eagle Rare 10, Parkers Heritage Collection Wheat Whiskey, and Bojangles sweet tea. (Damn you, 46and2. Razz )

Glad I had one of those 250 calorie microwaved lunches.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Do you have day off Thursday? That's a tasty buffet.

Shiner Bock and Hop Juice. Last night, Green Flash Road Warrior. I like the bitter finishes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JW Black
Kilchoman Vintage 2007

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
^^^^^^

Do you have day off Thursday?

Nope. I normally call this "Tuesday" but Monday evening got out of hand late. Late,and too long. I took Tuesday off from WIYGT (what's in your glass tonight).

So tonight, I am going with "Thursday preparation" while ensuring proper hydration. And thinking this wheat whiskey is not so bad ...

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
I'm sipping on Dos Maderas aged rum. Didn't know if I'd like it but it was on sale. Doesn't mix too well with coke, but it sips quite nicely. I won't buy it again, its not sweet enough for my taste in rum, but it ain't going to waste!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
It's a wintery night here in the tropics of Michigan and a glass of our 2014 vintage dandelion wine is a reminder of the spring that will come.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I went on a whiskey buying spree in the last 7 days. Tonight I had a glass of the Baker's pretty good, but that stuff will put you to bed early if you're not careful.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
After Evan Williams Black I won't be buying Jim Beam again. It is in my glass tonight but...never again.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Makers Cask strength.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elmer T Lee and black cherry soda.

Posts: 1214 | Registered: May 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Just fixed myself a Hendricks martini, in celebration of stickman's thread on gin Razz

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Milk. Mayfield, skim to be exact. Cold and poured into tall blue glass. I think I'll get some cookies to go with, except I don't have protection on me. Get more cookies. Smile

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire East martini or 3 after hearing that fucker invoke scripture.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Rasputin. And an overflowing tall glass of AAUURRGGGHH!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post