SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^ You might want to look at the Jim Beam BLACK LABEL bourbon. It is sooooo much better than the old white label Jim Beam......a bit more expensive also. A nice bourbon for the pricepoint.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a little Early Times Bottled in Bond - neat of course.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled-in-Bond.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Whistle Pig rye on the rocks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
National Bohemian for watching the sunset this evening; tomorrow night, the last of my Hamm's stash.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wild Turkey 101 bourbon.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
White Russian.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I just tried for the first time POM juice. Not bad.
Cool shaped jug it comes in

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6313 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fair Winds Brewing Co. (Lorton, VA) Masted Mosaic IPA. Should go well with BBQ chicken.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sipping on a little Makers Mark 101.

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am enjoying a glass of Duality double malt from Atlanta's ASW distillery. Not easy to describe, but tasty. Kind of a Scotch on the light side with a surprising depth of flavor. Has a hint of smooth rye in it.

Cheers

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Redemption High Rye Bourbon. Its a kind bitey but not rough.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Early Times Bottled in Bond.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WJR:
WJR

mr kablammo it looks like there is another one. Smile

Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
WJR

mr kablammo it looks like there is another one. Smile

Yes, one of the best budget priced bourbons I have ever tried.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, one of the best budget priced bourbons I have ever tried.

WJR

For me too. If you can find it try JTS Brown Bottled in Bond. Everyone's taste is different but don't let the price scare you.

Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I celebrated scoring three bottles of Blantons with, you guessed it Blantons.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1792 small batch bourbon for this evening.

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Manhattan

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Forester and coke.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post